Chapter 9

-Petra

As I drove through the silent roads on my repaired bike, I was thinking about the conversation I had with Aiden earlier. 

--------------------------------------

I was in the middle of the hallway, with people around, weaving and dodging. Then I found myself looking for Jesse somehow. Wondering if he was okay. 

  As people parted around me, I spotted Aiden instead, people avoiding him as his cruel eyes glared at anyone. Maybe this was why I was here. I weaved between oblivious people and walked up to him. 

  "Aiden." I greeted solemnly and he nodded. "Pet." I gathered up my courage and spoke, "Aiden, I want to call off the deal." I waited and I saw his face change from shock to anger to calm. Trouble. I was shaking inside but I steeled myself for... Jesse. 

 "Let the deal off." I repeated and he glared at me. Then he smirked. "No."

  I looked at him and controlled my anger. "Fine, you go, but I get to kick you out.. you get out of my face and.." Aiden's eyes flashed evilly. Damn, I hate him so much. 

I waited. "Then I'll tell your secret about your family or..."  he smirked.

That did it. I grabbed his shirt and slammed him against the wall. "Don't you dare, Aiden Renner. I. Will. Break. Your. Goddamn. Face." I growled and he laughed nervously. "Or... you wait for him to tell you that he likes you then..." he snapped his fingers. "You say no." I was guilty when I considered that. "You're a sick idiot." I told him.

  "Option one or two?" I spotted a few teachers coming.. so...

I didn't have a choice. I was trapped.

--------------------------------------

  I pulled up at my house and heard Jesse gasp. Which made me smile and feel reckless. "Come on." I said and he continued to stare at my house while Reuben (Jesse went home to get him) barked. 

-End

Please vote or comment :) so I can improve my writing and find out how to please you guys!