Missed You

"You're not talking me out of this." I state.

"I know." Grayson says, pulling me into a hug. "Thank you."

"He won't let me do this."

"I'll convince him, he knows I won't let anything happen to you." Grayson says. "You might want to consult your brother in this."

"He won't let me do it either, I'll tell him after." I explain.

"As long as you're sure?" Grayson asks.

"Yes." I reply.

* * * * *

Only one person was aloud to stay over and as Grayson is family it's no question, no matter how many jokes Ethan made about wanting to be left alone in a room with me.

I snuggled up in my covers and prepared myself for a worried sleep.

The next morning the bird chirping awoke me. I must of finally drifted off to sleep. I quickly change and grab some breakfast before heading over to the boys house and grabbing a change of clothes for each other them.

As I'm in Grayson's room I see pictures of the two of us in picture frames, I smile as I put the clothes in the bag.

* * * *

"Name?" The woman at the desk asks.

"Kristen..." I stop realising it's before visiting hours and she'll never let me in. It's a different woman from yesterday. "Kristen Dolan, my brother got bought here yesterday day, his name is Ethan."

"Room 12." She says.

"Thank you." I smile, rushing through.

"Thanks." Grayson says, taking the bag.

"Where's Ethan?" I ask, concerned about the empty bed.

"They're operating already." Grayson says, heading into the bathroom with some clothes.

Over an hour later Ethan is bought back into the room. "How'd it go?" Grayson asks the doctor.

"Good, he responded well." He says. "I'll check back soon, I need to go see another patient."

"Thanks doc." Grayson calls after him.

Half an hour later Ethan wakes up, slightly dazed. "How you feeling?" Grayson asks.

"Fine. Better. Good." He replies. "Thanks Kristen."

* * * * * *

The next day Ethan is aloud home as he responds well to the medication.

"I'm glad you're okay." I tell him.

"Well if a car crash is what it took for you to forgive me then I'm glad it happened." Ethan says.

"How did it even happen?"

"I was mad, I wasn't looking, I ran a red light and some car drove into the side of me." Ethan explains.

"Well don't be mad and drive then." I say.

"Missed your humour."

"Well I've missed you, you had me worried." I sigh.

"And me." Grayson says, sitting next to me and putting an arm around me.

A/N:

Thanks for reading everyone. Sorry this chapters a little short but it's the end, how'd you like the end?