Bitch Squad

"Are you okay?" Grayson asks me, pulling me into a hug.

"I'm fine. I can handle your brother." I tell him.

"He shouldn't of done what he did."

"I know but I still need to go after him and stop him." I say, releasing myself from the warm hug Grayson was holding me in.

"No you don't." He says, gripping my hand.

"But he'll hurt Matt."

"He won't." Grayson assures me. "He won't hurt Matt because you told him not to, you don't realises the power you have over him."

"Lets just forget about this morning." I sigh.

"Not all of this morning." Grayson smirks, leaning down and embracing me in a gentle and slow kiss. "The start was great."

"Everything happens for a reason." I tell him. "If the girls and Matt didn't spike my drink then you wouldn't of stayed in my bed last night and I wouldn't of woken up to you this morning, meaning the kiss wouldn't of happened."

"I just thank myself that I fell asleep." Grayson smiles, handing me my bag and taking my hand.

* * * * *

We arrive at school a short while later and I instantly see a crowd formed around some people. "You don't think he would...?" I question.

"No..." Grayson replies, sounding unsure. "But we should probably check anyway because Matt would have the whole footfall team with him.

"Just remember how you're feeling right now when you next want to punch Ethan." I tell him as we run over.

"Excuse me." Grayson and I repeat as we try to push through the crowd, I get much further to the front than him as I'm smaller and fit easier.

Finally, making it to the front I see Ashley and the cheerleading squad yelling and insulting Tessa. "You're disgusting! I swear to god if you don't stop I'm going to fanny slap you so hard your next period will be purple!"

"Periods are a natural part of life." She retorts which I see is pathetic and she has no chance of winning this this fight.

"Listen you ugly red head!" Chantel yells, stepping forward. "We are all sick to death of your facts! So let's stop you from reading more of them." She says, pulling the glasses off Tessa's face and snapping them before dropping them on the ground and stomping on them.

I take a step forward to stop them but instantly a hand latches around my forearm. "You don't need this." Grayson says.

"But she's my friend." I argue.

"Just let it go."

"Is that Ethan?" I question, lying.

"Where?" Grayson questions, turning around but as soon as he does I sprint into the ring created by students.

"Stop!" I yell. "What did she ever do to you?"

"She is an ugly nerd that smells of fishy period!" Ashley cackles.

"Oh my gosh shut up! You're constantly on your fucking period that's why you're a bitch all the time!"

"You bitch! You wonder why no one fucking likes you it's because your mouth is so fucking loud!"

"Swearing is commonly known as a defence when you have nothing to say." Tessa speaks up.

Ashley brings her hand up to Tessa's face but I quickly grab her wrist. "Touch her and you'll regret it." I snap.

"Fine, I'll touch you instead." Ashley slaps me with her other hand and I quickly push her to the ground before leaping on top of her. The rest of the cheerleading team intervene, pulling me off her and shove me on to the ground.

Grayson quickly grabs Ashley before she can do anything and drags her off into a corner away from her cheer squad. "Of course you can't take me on without your back up team!" I yell after her. "Fight me on your own, see-"

I'm startled by the hand that wraps around my wrist and yanks me away from the scene. "I don't think you should finish that sentence." Ethan says, tugging me into school.