Doggy

"I should get back, my dad will be getting worried." Tessa tells me.

"Well it was nice catching up with you." I smile.

"More like it was great getting the gossip." She laughs.

"Just don't tell anyone."

"Who would I tell? I'm the nerd remember?"

"A very pretty nerd." I smile, hugging her.

I hang around Rome for a while, shopping, meeting new people and walking. At ten pm I return to the hotel room, I hear the shower running so I quickly change into some pyjamas and crawl into the bed. Hoping to fall asleep before Ethan gets out the shower.

I hear the bathroom door open and I quickly shut my eyes. I listen as Ethan moves around the bedroom/living room for a while before he gets into bed.

The covers dip down, beside me, making me slide toward him a little but I quickly move away again. I feel his hand on my waist, he kisses my shoulder. "I'm sorry." He says before kissing my neck. "I know you're awake."

I role over and look at him. "You had me worried today." Ethan tells me. "I didn't know where you were or what had happened to you."

"You could of come looking." I say.

"I did. Rome's a big place you know." Ethan replies with a smile.

"I called Grayson today." I admit which wipes the smile away.

"Did you tell him...?" I nod. "Well that explains why he didn't like my Instagram picture."

"Probably." I sigh.

Ethan pulls my hand over to his. "It'll be alright, he can't stay mad at either one of us." Ethan pulls my whole body towards him, embracing me in a suffocating hug. He strokes my hair and kissing the crown of my head.

The next morning I wake up, still in Ethan's arms, I study his abs that are right in front of me. I softly run my finger down his bumpy body and smile when he moves. "That tickles you know."

"Good." I laugh, sitting up but Ethan quickly pulls me back down, I land on my front and he climbs on the back of me.

"I want to do so many things to you right now." He says, squeezing my butt.

"Like what?" I smirk.

He spanks my ass, hard. "More than that."

"Do it." I say.

Ethan leans forward and whispers in my ear. "I am going to show you how much I love you."

"How?" I question, suspiciously.

"Take off your shirt." He orders.

"But-"

"You've got to trust me Kristen." Ethan says. I remove my shirt, leaving me in my bralet and pyjama shorts.

Ethan gets up and walks over to his bag, pulling out a pair of handcuffs. "Ever wore these?"

"N-No." I stutter.

"Good." Ethan smirks. "Hold out your wrists."

Hesitantly, I put them out, he latches a one around my wrist before flipping me back over to my front, pulling the chain between the cuffs around the bed frame and attaching it to my other wrist. "Ever had anal?" Ethan asks, spanking my butt even harder than before.

"My first time was like a month ago, let's say I'm pretty unexperienced." I reply.

"Next time someone asks you that question you can reply yes." Ethan smirks. I feel my heart rate pick up. "Face forward."

I stare forth at the wall, my other senses on overdrive. Suddenly, he pulls my shorts off with a single tug and throws them aside, leaving me pretty much naked.

I feel his hands on my bare hips which pull my waist up, putting us in the doggy position. I hear him pull of his tracksuit bottoms, leaving him barer than I was.

A single thrust jolts me forward, Ethan's movements sharper and harder than ever before.