New Style

"So what do you want to do on our first day?" Ethan asks.

"Something different." I reply, gazing out the plane window and on to the clouds. "What do you want to do?"

"Get the best friggin pizza there is." He chuckles.

"At least there's no traffic in the air." I smile.

"I know, I thought we were going to miss the flight." Ethan says, leaning back in his seat.

"Would that really be the worst thing?" I question.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know what you expect of me on this trip. I-"

"I expect you to give us a chance." Ethan says. "Nothing more."

* * * *

The plane comes into landing and everyone prepares for landing. "I always hated this part." I say through gritted teeth, closing my eyes and gripping the arms of the chair.

I feel a hand tangle in mine and I peel my eyes open to see Ethan holding my hand, I look up at him to see him smiling down at me. "There's nothing to be afraid of." Ethan tells me.

We hit a small turbulence which makes me grip his hand tighter than I intended. "Tight grip." Ethan smirks.

"Please don't make jokes right now." I breathe.

"Only way to take your mind off it." Ethan says. "Well I can think of other ways but I don't think you'd like it, yet."

Soon the plane lands and we collect our luggage. We get a cab to the hotel Grayson had booked; and it's very nice. "Grayson has good taste." I smile, putting my bags on the bed.

"I have better." Ethan says.

I look to the clock on the wall: 2:30 pm.

"What do you want to do?" Ethan asks, jumping on to the bed with his shoes on.

"I want you to take your shoes off my bed." I smirk, crossing my arms.

"Our bed." Ethan says.

"We are not sharing."

"Open mind, remember?"

"Fine, I'm not sharing a bed with a stranger." I say. "You can sleep on the floor for the first night, then we'll switch."

"Or we could just share." Ethan chuckles.

"You wish." I say, tugging his shoe and dropping it on the ground.

"Yes, I do." Ethan smirks, grabbing my hand and pulling me down on to the bed, next to him.

"I know what I want to do today." I say.

"What?"

"I told you I wanted change." I state.

"I know."

"I want to change my hair."

"Hate to break it to you but I can't do braids." Ethan laughs.

"Didn't think you could." I scoff, getting up and heading down to the lobby.

"You going to explain further, I'm not a detective you know." Ethan laughs, coming up behind me.

"Just meet me back at the room in about two hours. I think you'll like it." I tell him before walking into a hair salon.

Just over two hours later I arrive back to the hotel. Walking into the room I catch Ethan's attention. "Did you get the pizza?" I ask.

"No." He replies.

"Why not?"

"It was shut." Ethan says.

"You let me down."

"Well sorry, not everyone got a fancy new hair style today." He scoffs. I smile at him noticing my hair.

"Do you like it?" I ask, slouching down on the bed.

"Very much." He replies. "Is it your actual hair colour?"

"Yes." I reply. "Italy makes me feel natural."

"Then maybe you're Italian." Ethan says with an accent which makes me laugh.

"I'm hungry." I groan.

"Then maybe we'll have to go out for dinner." Ethan says.

"Fine but it's not a date." I state.

"Open mind." Ethan reminds me with a chuckle. "Have you forgotten about our kiss?" He asks, leaning over me.