Accident

"Matt? What do you want?" I question.

"To come in, I need to talk to you." He replies.

"Is this a set up?" Grayson laughs.

"If you think you're coming in then-"

"Come inside." I say, interrupting Ethan. "Trust me." I say to Grayson, who hesitantly steps aside and walks over to the sofas.

"What do you think you're doing?" Ethan asks, taking a hold of my arm.

"Does it make you mad?" I ask.

"Of course it does, what a stupid question."

"Good." I reply, yanking my arm free and walking over to Grayson, shortly followed by Matt.

"I thought we dealt with you a while ago." Grayson says.

"You did but it's the girls, coming back to school they want to keep up their reputation." Matt replies.

"Well find a way to make them choose someone else to be a bitch too." Ethan says, sitting on the arm of the chair Matt is sat in.

"No." I object. "I'd rather it be me than someone else."

"Kristen." Grayson sighs.

"I'm serious." I state. "Just get them to leave Tessa alone."

"Are you stupid?" Ethan asks.

"Why are you even here? I told you to leave." I snap at him.

"Trouble in paradise." Matt laughs at Ethan, who swiftly turns and grabs his throat.

"E." Grayson snaps.

"Grow up!" I yell at Ethan. "You're out of control and until you gain that control you can forget about me."

Matt gets up and scowls at Ethan. "I'll see what I can do." He tells me before leaving.

"Go." I snarl at Ethan who reluctantly follows my order.

"Kristen-"

"I know, I know." I sigh. "But I can't deal with him right now."

"Then let me take your mind off things." Grayson smiles.

"I want an us day." I say. "Just me and you and no distractions."

"Then you got it." Grayson says. "I just got you back, I don't intend on letting you go again."

"Good. I'll meet you at the pool in a few minutes then."

After changing again I walk down to the pool to see Grayson already there and waiting. I hop in and cuddle him under the water. "I've missed this." I say. "So simple."

* * * * * * * *

The day is amazing, it's relaxing and peaceful for once, no complications until Grayson gets a phone call. "What's that?" I groan, half asleep on Grayson's chest.

"My phone." He mutters.

"Who?"

"Ethan..." He trails off.

"Why would he call you?"

"I don't know, normally he just comes round." Grayson replies before answering. "Hello?"

He's silent for a few seconds before sitting up completely. "What?... Oh my god!... Is he okay?... I'm on my way." Standing up, Grayson puts his jacket on.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Ethan was in a car accident, I have to go down to the hospital."

"I'll come with you."

We both slip our shoes on and run out the house before getting into Grayson's car and heading to the hospital.

A/N:

What's wrong with Ethan?

On another note, is the story doing okay? I'm thinking of ending it soon but I hope you enjoy the last couple chapters.