Upstairs

As soon as I get home I crash on the sofa, napping for what felt like a few minutes but when I opened my eyes again it was dark out. What did I wake up to? Knocking on my door. Dragging my body to the front door I open it to see Grayson. "Hey." I smile.

"You seem chipper." He laughs.

"Just had a nice nap." I reply.

"Along with the hour one on the plane?" Grayson chuckles.

"Well she didn't sleep much on the vacation if you know what I mean." Ethan scoffs, making his way past us and into the house. "Pizza is on its way." He lets himself into the house and goes straight through into the kitchen.

"You can come in too, you know." I scoff, opening the door wider and stepping aside.

"I wanted to give you this back." Grayson says, holding out his palm, revealing the key.

"My key."

"Yeah. You gave it to me when I was your boyfriend, figured you'd want it back until you choose officially." He replies.

"I want you to keep it." I say, closing his hand over the metal shape.

"Why?"

"Because I can trust you not to walk in here at six am." I smile, pulling him into a hug. "Besides, I miss the days you came by for no reason."

Grayson tightens his hold around me, linking his thumbs through my suspenders and lifting me a few inches into the air by them which makes me giggle. The doorbell rings again and Ethan comes charging through with money in his hand.

"I want to be with you more than anything." Grayson whispers in my ear as Ethan pays the pizza guy.

"I want that too." I reply, finally choosing. His eyes widen and he dives in for a kiss but I quickly stop him. "We have to wait." I state, darting my eyes over to Ethan.

"No we don't." Grayson says, grabbing my hand and pulling me up the stairs. When we reach the top he slams me again the wall, showing me with kisses. Reaching down the front of my shorts he brushes my underwear aside and waists no time before letting his fingers explore me. Grayson moves to my neck, leaving me to moan and his two fingers are joined by a third.

"Gray I got pizza!" Ethan calls through the house.

I press my lips tightly together, refusing to let any more moans out. "You need to sneak downstairs." I pant, grabbing Grayson's forearm.

"But we're having fun." Grayson smirks down at me.

"Please."

"Fine." He pulls out of my shorts, staring me in the legs as he sucks his fingers. "I see I still make you-"

"Grayson!" I whisper sharply.

"It's the truth." He chuckles.

"Sneak out the window, the kitchen doors are open, go through them and into the living room." I instruct.

"Yes ma'am." He laughs before heading to the window at the end of the hall.

I rush to the bathroom and flush the toilet before heading downstairs. "Where's Grayson?" Ethan asks.

"I don't know, probably in the kitchen." I reply, sitting down.

"Here." Ethan says, handing me a slice served on a paper plate.

Grayson strolls in. "Anyone want a plate?" Grayson asks.

"I got paper ones." Ethan retorts.

"I was in there for ages looking for these." Grayson huffs, setting the plates aside as Ethan hands him a slice.