Tapes

Grayson's POV:

"So come on Gray, don't leave me in suspense all day. I know you've got a temper under that innocent act, what did you do to Matt?" Ethan asks.

"I handled it. That's all you need to know." I reply.

"Oh come on."

"Drop it Ethan." I snap.

"No. Did you kill him? Where is he now?" He questions.

"I don't know, I left him unconscious in the hallway alright?" Grayson asks.

My cellphone rings, I look to see it's Bryce, the co-captain of the football team and Matts best friend, I look up at Ethan, showing him my phone screen. "I'll take that." Ethan smirks, answering the phone.

"You guys come into school and you're dead." Bryce says.

"I don't think so." Ethan smirks. "Your buddy Matt deserved it and I suggest you don't mess with us because he can go to prison for what he tried to do."

"Hang up." We hear Kirsten's voice say from the other side of the phone line.

"Look who it is, I suppose you had something to do with this too?" Bryce questions her.

"Kristen what are you doing there?" I panic.

"Just stay at home." She orders.

"Bye Dolan." Bryce smirks.

Kirsten's POV:

"Care to explain what happened? Why I found my buddy unconscious on the floor?" Bryce asks.

"How did you know Grayson had anything to do with it if he was unconscious?"

"He's coming around now, muttered his name." He answers.

"You lay a finger on Grayson or Ethan and I'll have Matt arrested for what he did to me." I state.

"And that would be..?" Bryce questions.

"Attempted rape." I speak, wiping the confident look off Bryce's face. "I've got the tapes right here of what he did to me and what Grayson and Ethan did to him."

"He wouldn't do that."

"I would show you, but I think that'd be a little inappropriate, don't you think?"

For once Bryce is silent.

"Leave Grayson and Ethan alone and no one see's the tape, even look at them wrong; Matt gets exposed and sent to prison." I snap.

"For what it's worth, I'm sorry."

"It's worth nothing." I spit.

"He's not like that. I got him into drugs, he's been taking them, it's not him, I hope you know that." Bryce explains.

"And I hope you know I'm recording this whole message with my phone. Come for me or Tessa, you're both getting exposed for taking drugs. Get the cheerleaders to back off."

"The cheerleaders? I don't control them."

"No but you have a say on what they do. Sort it out or things can get very bad for you." I order before walking towards the school gates.

Walking home the boys pull up next to me. "Why the hell did you go to the school?" Grayson asks.

"I had to make sure no harm would come to you guys." I reply, opening the back door and getting in.

"And how'd you do that?"

"The powers of a ninja." I retort as Grayson pulls off.

A/N:

Did you like Kristen taking control for once? Let me know in the comments.