Developing Moment

"Everyone was a new kid at some point." Grayson says, turning on the TV before looking back at me. "Besides, you're pretty, you'll be fighting people off you."

"Thanks but next to all the other girls that live here I'll just blend into the background." I smile, crossing my legs and staring down at my hands that I'm resting in my lap.

I feel Grayson's gentle hand on my cheek and he tucks a piece of my hair behind my ear. "You have no idea how beautiful you are, do you?" I look across at him and smile as I feel my cheeks blush.

"Gray there's no hot water!" Ethan shouts from upstairs, ruining the moment that was about to develop.

Grayson rolls his eyes before getting up and walking to the bottom of the stairs. "That's because the dishwasher is on!" He yells back.

"Great." Ethan says sarcastically, plodding down the stairs. "Excuse the smell, it's just me."

"I was wondering what that was." Grayson smirks, walking into another room.

I let out a snigger from the couch at the twin's words as I stare forward at the low volumed TV. "I'm heading out to the pool if you want to come." Ethan invites me.

"My swimsuits are buried somewhere in my car." I reply.

"I don't mind if you swim naked." Ethan scoffs, walking past me. It was at this moment I saw that he was shirtless, his six pack glistened behind his healthy glow and I couldn't help but stare for a few seconds. "Take a picture it'll last longer."

"What an original line." I scoff, standing up and walking into the same room Grayson did which happens to be the kitchen. "Can I get a drink of water? Being cooped up in a car all day can sure make someone thirsty."

"Yeah I'm thirsty too." Ethan winks at me as he passes through the kitchen and out the backdoor into the garden.

"Sure, you don't have to ask you know." Grayson replies, ignoring Ethan's comment.

"It just feels rude. I've already basically forced you into letting me stay here for the night, I can't just help myself to your stuff." I explain, grabbing a glass.

"I think I speak for both of us when I say we don't mind you staying here." Grayson assures.

"Thank you." I smile, turning on the cold steel tap until my glass is full.

"We're going to get pizza for dinner, what pizza do you want?" He asks.

"I'll have a small of what ever you're having." I reply.

"Can you go ask Ethan what he wants please?"

"You don't know your twins favour pizza." I fake gasp. "I'm shocked."

"He's trying new things at the moment." Grayson answers.

I step outside into the warm air and walk down the patio and down to the pool where Ethan is swimming laps. "Grayson wants to know what pizza you want?"

"Just tell him my usual." Ethan replies.

"I thought you were trying new things." I scoff.

"I am but pizza is still pizza." Ethan smiles, arriving below my feet at the edge of the pool. "Waters great-"

"If you invite me in again I'll drown you." I say.

"Then I won't in invite you." Ethan smirks, stretching his arm up and grabbing my hand before pulling me down and into the pool. I drop in with a splash before a plan comes to mind...