Reason Why

We arrive outside Tessa's house and I couldn't help thinking about what Grayson and I had, and how much I've missed it. "Grayson I have to tell you something." I sigh.

"It's about Ethan isn't it?"

"I can't jump from brother to brother and that's why I told him this vacation didn't mean I was with him, but I also have to tell you we had sex twice." I explain. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay." Grayson says, taking my hand. "As soon as I let you go away with him I knew something was going to happen, I expected it too."

"Then why did you let me go?" I ask.

"You had to get Ethan out of your system, and now you have, I hope you can open your heart to us again."

I lean forward and kiss Grayson. "It never closed." I whisper.

Tessa opens the door and invites us inside. Grayson heads outside to the pool leaving the two of us to talk. "I saw you." She says.

"Saw me what?" I ask, pouring a drink.

"Through the peephole, you kissed Grayson." She says.

"I don't know what to do Tessa, I feel like I've ruined everything with both of them. I love Grayson so much but there's something there for Ethan and I'm afraid that won't go away."

"We are so dumb!" Tessa says. "Get Grayson in here, we all need to talk. I just solved all your problems."

"Your sketchy." I laugh, hopping off the counter and carrying a drink out to Grayson.

"Thanks." He smiles, taking the drink. "I forgot to say, nice hair."

"Oh thanks." I smile. "Tessa wants to talk to us."

"Oh god am I in trouble?" Grayson laughs.

"No idea." I chuckle as we walk inside.

"I have to get involved with this shit." Tessa says, sitting down.

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"The whole love triangle thing." She answers.

"There's not a love triangle." Grayson and I both say in unison.

"Face it, there is but I have figured it out." Tessa says.

"Then let's hear it genius." I sigh.

"You've been on this vacation with Ethan and what's the main thing you've done with him?" Tessa asks.

"Sex." I say quietly.

"Exactly!" She exclaims. "And you say there's something there but you don't know."

"Yes Tessa we know this." I sigh.

"You don't get along with Ethan as well as you do with Grayson but you still have sex with him?" Tessa questions.

"What is your point?" Grayson asks.

"Do you guys still not see it?" Tessa laughs.

"No." I reply.

"You love Grayson but you find Ethan attractive but why? Because Grayson and Ethan look exactly the same!" Tessa exclaims.

Has this been it the whole time? The only thing I feel between me and Ethan is an attraction but that's only because he looks the same as Grayson.

Grayson looks over at me, he puts his hand on my knee. "Does they sound right to you?" Grayson asks.

"I don't know. Maybe. Seems like a logical explanation." I say.

A/N:

So is that the reason?
Sorry for the cliche question but...
What will happen next?