Vicious

Possible trigger warning.

"Well look who it is, little miss anti-cheerleader." Matt smirks, approaching me.

"I'm a little busy for you." I state, trying to move around him but he grabs my wrist and pulls me back in front of him before pushing me back against the lockers.

"I'm not satisfied with the amount of respect you're showing me and the cheerleaders." He says. "But don't worry, you can satisfy me another way." He winks.

"Matt n-" He presses his hand to my mouth and roughly holds it there.

"Quiet now." He whispers, viciously squeezing the inside of my thigh. Feeling his way up my skirt he moves my underwear aside before smirking. Is he really going to do this? A tear drops from my eye and runs down my cheek on to his hand. "Don't cry princess, most girls would kill for this pleasure."

I try to fight him off but it's no good, Matt only tightens his grip on me. He retrieves his hand and begins undoing the zipper on his jeans. Suddenly, Grayson and Ethan appear in my vision and they quickly rip Matt of me and throw him to the ground, I drop down from my tiptoes.

"Are you alright?" Grayson asks, smothering me in a hug, resting his chin on my head. I shake my head.

"You son of a bitch!" I hear Ethan yells, laying into Matt.

"It's okay." Grayson whispers, releasing me from the hug. He walks over to Matt who is being held down by Ethan and kicks him in the face, resulting in an instant nose bleed.

Grayson looks back at me but sees that for once I have no objection to the violence before kicking him again in the stomach. "I can't watch this." I state.

"Ethan please take her home, or anywhere she wants." Grayson orders. "Leave Matt to me, I assure you I won't let him get off lightly if at all."

Ethan looks up at me to see my eyes still red with tears. "Sure." He replies, clearing his throat before standing up and walking over to me.

Again Grayson thrashes into him, punching and kicking the already bruised and beaten man. Ethan puts an arm around me, turning me away from them to walk in the opposite direction down the corridor. "Where do you want to go?" He asks.

"Home, just please take me home." I reply, resting my head on the side of his chest as we walk down the corridor with his arm still around me.

The drive home is almost silent. Ethan tries to start a conversation a few times but I cannot make myself talk, I just stare out the window.

Arriving home, I quickly get out and head straight to my door with Ethan trailing about two feet behind me. I burst into my living room, walking into the centre but then I realise I have no idea what to do or where I'm going. Turning to Ethan I see home watching me like I'm his pray but he gives me a warm smile which breaks through his devilish reputation.

I give a small smile before returning to him side where he embraces me in a hug, holding me gently for as long as I needed.

A/N:

Hello everyone. Lots of you will have different opinions about this chapter, some of you will want to comment about it and some of you won't, I get that.

Personally I have been through something kind of similar so I feel like I can understand her but in saying that I also get it if a couple of you hated the chapter but sometimes I think it's important to put real and devastating situations in stories to raise awareness and also show it does happen to anyone.

Thanks for reading.

Yours truly, LoveStories.