Kissing Ethan

Kirsten's POV:

I hear Grayson calling Ethan's name as he walks back inside. "I gave him the blanket, are you happy now?" He questions.

"What did you say to him?" I ask.

"Why do you always assume I did something bad?" He asks, placing a hand either side of me on the counter.

"You haven't exactly been the kindest person to Grayson recently."

"Why should I? He's dating my girl." Ethan states.

"I'm not your girl." I sigh, trying to push his chest away from me but failing.

"You could be." Ethan says, moving his hands to my waist. "There's something between us Kristen, stop lying to yourself."

"Ethan." I object.

"Face it, you feel something for me and you hate that but it doesn't change a thing. I can give you everything you want, satisfy all your needs." Ethan says, a smirk growing on his face towards the end. "We both know there's a reason you haven't forced me away from you yet."

"Ethan." I sigh.

"Just tell me to stop." He whispers. Ethan moves his hands up my body and to my face which he cups. As he slowly leans in for the kiss I could of stopped him but I didn't. I give him a final push to justify myself but if I really wanted him to stop I could of just told him to, but I didn't and I let it happen.

His tongue trails along my bottom lip, asking for entry which I grant. The kiss is so powerful but I feel so bad and after a minute or two I pull away. "What am I doing?" I question in almost a mumble.

"Following your heart rather than your head for once." Ethan replies.

"How could I do this to Grayson?" I ask myself out loud. "What have I done?" I push past Ethan's arm and to the backdoors to see Grayson still attached to the chair. "I have to tell him."

"Nope." Ethan grabs my waist and pulls me back. "Anything you say out there is recorded remember."

I storm away from the door and through to the living room where I sit on the couch; I put my elbows on my knees and my face in my hands.

"Kristen-"

"No Ethan." I sigh.

I feel the sofa dip next to me and an arm come around me which pulls me to lie back on the sofa. "No Ethan." I repeat as I furiously try to fight him off of me but he doesn't let go and soon enough I give into him.

I cry a single tear on to his shirt. "Do you regret it?" Ethan asks.

"I just wish the situation was different." I reply.

"So you don't regret it?"

"You know I don't Ethan, why do you have to hear me say it?" I snap, sitting up.

"Because." Ethan says, taking my hand. "I want you to remember everything you're feeling right now, not just the guilt."

"I have to go, just please don't tell Grayson anything, I have to do it." I say.

"Can I be there too? I want to see the look on his face when I get the girl he loves." Ethan smirks.

"Goodbye Ethan." I say, ignoring his remark before stepping out the door and pulling it shut behind me.