Boner

Grayson's POV:

"I'm going to head up to bed." Kristen announces, putting her plate on the table and standing up. "Thanks again for letting me stay again."

"First room on the left." Ethan tells her. She smiles before walking up the stairs.

"Want to watch some football?" I ask Ethan.

"Sure."

The pair of us listen to the football on TV whilst doing some push ups as I haven't hit the gym today and neither has Ethan apart from playing basketball with Nate.

"Is Cameron coming over soon?" Ethan asks.

"Next week I think."

"And Arron?"

"Maybe." I answer. "Can't you remember anything yourself?"

"Sorry I forgot what you just said." Ethan scoffs, stopping after twenty and leaping back on to the couch.

"What do you think of Kristen?" I ask him, nervous he likes her as much as I do.

"She's hot and funny, I like that she can prank me too." He replies. "What about you?"

"She's polite, attractive and modest, all good equalities." I respond.

"Oh Grayson, so elegant with your words." Ethan mocks. "You can clear up."

I hear him march up the stairs and I collect in the plates from the night before making my way up the stairs myself.

I open Kirsten's door half way and the light from the landing crawls across her face. Her eyes shut and she even has a small smile in her sleep. She's so beautiful. I pull the door shut again and head to bed myself.

Kirsten's POV:

Thankfully the next morning my clothes are dry so I change back into them before making breakfast. "Ooh breakfast." Ethan smiles, arriving in the kitchen.

"I found some pancake mix, I hope you don't mind." I reply.

"Any girl that makes pancakes is-"

"Morning!" Grayson says cheerfully. "Do I smell pancakes?"

"You sure do." I reply, flipping one over in the pan. "Who wants the first one?"

Both the boys turn to each other before fighting their way over to the plate which I freshly set the pancake on. Grayson snatches it up first. "No one gets between a man and his pancakes." He says.

"Fair enough but if this was pizza it would of been a different story." Ethan says.

"Doubt it." Grayson smirks before walking into the living room.

"So, is the next one mine?" Ethan asks, coming up behind me. He places his hands on the counter, either side of me and we are so close that I feel the bulge in his pants behind me.

I want this pancake to hurry up and be cooked but at the same time I want it to never be done. "Yep." I reply, almost breathless as he leans forward and over my shoulder to see the pancake.

Quickly, Ethan steps back and hurries out of the room, I hear his heavy footsteps speed up the staircase. "What was that about?" Grayson asks walking in.

"I have do idea." I reply with a hint of laughter.

"I'll go see."

Ethan's POV:

I head straight into my room but a few moments later Grayson comes in, I see the door opening so I push against it but it's too late it's already half open and Grayson can easily slide through so I dive on to my bed.

"What happened downstairs?" Grayson asks.

"Nothing."

"I think something did." He says with a suspiciously smirk.

"I got a freaking boner okay Grayson? I stood in some position with her and it just happened." I rush out. Grayson is silent for a few seconds before he bursts out laughing like psychopath.