Mine

Ethan's POV:

At the end of the day I head home and shove a pizza in the oven before I hear Grayson come in. "Ethan!" He yells.

"Oh what now? Kristen tell you I held her hand and called her princess?" I question, rolling my eyes.

"No, actually I was going to ask when you want to film a video." Grayson says.

"Oh." I reply. "When ever is good for me."

As soon as I turn back around Grayson throws me back against the wall and tangles his fists in the collar of my shirt. "She will never be with you Ethan, get that through your head." He spits at me.

"Whatever you say bro." I scoff.

"Don't you realise that if you continue this she won't even be your friend? Then you'll have nothing left of her."

"And don't you realise that she won't do that? There's a reason she hasn't told me to leave her alone yet and a reason that she keeps protecting me, that's because she feels something for me Grayson."

"You're delusional." He tells me.

"Am I?"

I watch as he draws his fist back. "Hit me." I taunt. "She's only with you because of your innocence, if you punched me you wouldn't be much different from me, then she'd come crawling into my bed." I continue. "Probably naked."

He slams his fist towards me and I wait for the impact that never comes, I peel my eyes open one at a time to see Kristen stood in the small gap between us.

"You guys need to stop fighting all the time." She says.

"Yeah Grayson." I scoff.

"Shut up Ethan." Kristen spits. "I can't do this, I can't be around you guys when your like this. Please just stop."

Kirsten's POV:

"Lets go out on our date." Grayson says, offering his hand out to me.

I look back at Ethan who's watch my every move as only now I feel his hand on the side of my body. I brush his hand off me and nod at Grayson's suggestion before taking a step forward to hold Grayson's hand. "Try not to get into any trouble whilst we're gone." I tell Ethan.

Grayson drives me to the restaurant in almost complete silence with the radio on. We pull up outside. "What?" He asks. "You've been staring at me the whole way here."

"What's wrong with you?" I ask him.

"What?"

"What's wrong with you?" I repeat.

"You have feelings for Ethan don't you?" He asks.

"What?" I laugh. "Of course not he's your brother."

"Then why haven't you told him to leave you alone?"

"You don't think I have? He's your brother Grayson I'm not going to start a war with him, that would just be awkward and are you forgetting you're not the only person that took me in on the first day I arrived here? I owe both of you so much."

"That doesn't mean you can let him treat you however you want-"

"And I'm not, if I couldn't handle him then I would say so." I interrupt. "If I wanted to be with him then I would be, but I don't, I like you."

"But-"

"Grayson," I sigh, leaning over to him and caressing his cheek. "You have nothing to worry about, I'm yours."

Quickly, he grabs my waist and pulls me into his lap. "Why don't I make you mine the old fashion way?" He whispers seductively in my ear which causes a smirk to appear on both our faces. "Lets skip dinner."

"But I'm hungry." I groan.

"Then you can have some of this-"

I press my finger to his lip. "Lets go home." I smile.