Sorry

With that said he retreats out of the kitchen and I hear the front door shut. I take a deep breath before I continue to cook. A few minutes later I feel hands on my waist which pull me into a hug from behind, I push them off. "Look Ethan I told you-"

"Ethan?" Grayson voice questions. "Ethan was here?"

"He came in a few minutes ago looking for you." I answer, turning to him.

"Why did you think it would be him touching you?"

"Because of the way he is." I sigh.

"You'd let him touch you like that?"

"No! Of course not, that's why I pushed you off." I reply.

"What did he say to you earlier?"

I let out a sigh before moving my hands it to the back of his neck. "Grayson, I just want a day. One day without him, without even thinking about him." I tell him.

"Then we will."

"He has the key to my house from the day you threw it at him." I state.

"Then I'll go get it."

"No!" I exclaim, grabbing his arm and pulling him back to me. "He won't give it back without a fight and I don't want a fight."

"I know you don't but I can't just let him keep getting away with this stuff."

"I just want you guys to make up." I sigh.

"Whoa!" Grayson yells, quickly turning off the gas for the pancake which is burnt and smoking.

"That was close." I state.

"I'll go sort things out." He smiles before kissing me on the cheek. "You just sort all this out." He laughs.

"I like your laugh." I smile.

"And I like your smile, you should do it more often." He says.

"Have fun walking home shirtless." I laugh.

"I would take it off you but I don't trust that Ethan won't come back so I'll just have to jump the fence."

* * * * *

Grayson's POV:

"Ethan!" I bellow.

"I've been waiting for this." He scoffs.

"You need to leave Kristen alone. Us fighting is upsetting her, do you really want to see her upset?"

"Of course I don't."

"Then stay away from her. Stop causing us to fight and stop creating drama! This is not a love triangle it is me and her then you separate. She's happy, just let her be happy."

"I can make her happy." He tells me.

"She is happy already! Now you need to leave her alone!" I yell.

"I love her Grayson I'm never letting her go. She will see the light, Kristen will be mine."

"Over my dead body." I spit. Ethan smirks at me before walking into the kitchen.

"Until then we have a channel to run, so we do need to get along. I'll dial it down, for now." Ethan says.

Kristen's POV:

After getting ready for school I knock on at Ethan and Grayson's to pick Grayson up for school but mainly to check they haven't killed each other. "You're here to see me already? You must really love me." Ethan smirks.

"Where's Grayson?" I ask, crossing my arms.

"Coming!" He calls from the other room.

I look at Ethan who is wearing his signature smirk before looking down again. "I'll be in the car." I state before walking down the patio.

"Wait." Ethan says, grabbing my elbow. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the things I say but I mean all of them."

"Does this mean you'll stop?"

"No. I will never stop trying to win you over." He says. "But I'm sorry for that."

"Thank you." I smile.