It was my last day to go to tech and thank god. I'm getting sick of it. Only because Mr Stretton is starting to have some sort of effect on me and I'm starting to like him, just slightly.

I haven't seen Oliver at all. Yes I've avoided him as best as I could but of course on days I had English would be hard, but I managed. It's Friday so that means I've English last, yay!....not.

I open the door to see him standing there looking amazing...

No shut up!

"Just can't get enough of of me, can you?" He teased.

"I'm not coming here out of choice ya know!" I snapped. I then began my work then he leaned down on the desk near me.

"I thought you just worked slow on purpose to spend some time with me," he said quietly. He was so close to me, my heart beat was increasing rapidly.

"I...um...I," I turned to face him and struggled to get any words out. He was inches away from me and then when realised I was checking him out, I blushed slightly.

"Thought so," he said then walked away. Uh he gets in my nerves!

From where I was standing you could get the perfect view of him. I couldn't help but check him out. After a few minutes I noticed I had been staring at him this whole time and not doing any work.

I heard laughter coming from his desk.

"Something funny?" I asked with annoyance in my voice. I don't care how I speak to him he doesn't seem to care. He got up from his desk and came to me.

"You just can't help yourself," he said. I could feel his breath on my neck and it sent goosebumps all over my skin. I shivered slightly and I think he saw.

I gave him a puzzled look.

"Admit it you want me as much as I want you," he said, his voice suddenly becoming husky. Holy shit.

"Excuse me but that is very inappropriate sir," I said trying to contain myself.

"Leah!" He grabbed hold of my hand and turned me to face him. Again I blushed.

"Just admit it," he said again.

"I'm sorry but...but I don't feel the same..." I don't know what to think.

"I could help you with that," he said and started to lean in. God he was so tall!

His arms slid around my waist as he pulled me in for a kiss. My arms automatically went round his neck as he deepened the kiss. He then moved down towards my jawline and trailed kisses all the way to my neck.

"S-sir?" I managed to say. "Please don't."

"Why not?" He teased and went back to kissing my neck.

"B-because it's wrong," I pushed him away from me.

"Look you are a really nice guy and I have nothing against you. I just don't want this, this can't happen," I said gesturing towards us both.

"You're right, I'm sorry, I just can't help myself," he said, his voice sounding upset.

"I gotta go," I said grabbing my bag and blazer then headed out the door. Let's hope that doesn't change anything between us both.

"Hey!" Sarah called to me. I smiled but didn't say anything.

"What's wrong!?" She suddenly said. I hung my head and sighed.

"He kissed me..." I said quietly.

"Who did!?" She nearly screamed.

"Mr Stretton."

"WHAT!"