And if course there's that question still going round in my head.

Am I attracted to Mr Stretton? I really don't know but i guess I'll find out later.

"We've English next," Sarah said winking at me. She still doesn't know. I smiled then looked round the room.

My eyes had caught sight of him sitting there looking as perfect as always and opposite him was of course Mr Stretton. Our eyes had locked. Olly smiled then his expression changed from happy to concerned. He stood up and headed towards me.

"Uh..Sarah can we go now?" I quickly asked. He's going to question me I know it.

She nodded but just as we stood up I heard my name being called.

"Leah, can you come to my room please?" He asked trying to read my expression. I didn't look at his eyes otherwise I'd go weak at the knees.

"Uh..yeah?" I said more like a question.

"I'll leave you two," Sarah said. We were in his class next so I'd see her down there.

As we walked over to English we were in total silence, it was killing me.

We reached his room and he turned to look at me as he closed the door.

I heard him sigh.

"I know something's wrong," he said coming closer to me, pulling me into a hug. " and don't deny it."

"Why haven't you been coming to my room in the mornings?" He asked staring into my eyes looking for answers.

"I just wanted to be with my friends, there's nothing to worry about honestly," I finished smiling.

He cupped my face and leaned in to kiss me as the bell rang.

***

It was last period and I was making my way over to tech feeling nervous. Why?

There he was sitting at his desk as I walked in.

He smiled as he seen me and i returned it. It gave me butterflies. Oh god.

No! I can't be feeling like this! I'm with Oliver!

"You ok?"

I seem to be getting that asked quite a lot today. I turned round to see Adam standing there.

"Yeah..yeah I'm fine," I said.

Mr Stretton came and opened the door for us to come in. My hands were starting to shake slightly and I had butterflies in my stomach.

"Alright guys I want you to finish your projects you had started in September, so get ready to go into the workshop," he explained.

Thank god we're not in the classroom where I could possibly be near him.

I was laughing with Jennifer and Adam while we were in the workshop when Mr Stretton came and told us it was near time to go home.

"Any of you who haven't completed this will have to come here every lunchtime until it's completed," he said.

Some of the class groaned in annoyance. Oh god, I wasn't finished.

That means I'm going to be with him, every lunch. Help me.

"I'll be seeing you tomorrow then, Miss Potter," Mr Stretton said. I turned round and he winked at me. No please no.

"Uh..yeah? I guess," I trailed off at the end.

Oh great.

***

The past couple of days I had been down in technology finishing my project. It was only me the past two days, everyone else had finished while I just needed some finishing touches.