eighteen

the real chapter 18. am i actually posting two smut chapters right next to each other? yes.
Aster

The painting got done... eventually. It took a lot longer to get finished than planned, but it was done and I would never see that apartment again. It was official that I was now living with Josh, which meant endless cuddling and other activities, not that I was complaining.
"Josh." I nudged him awake.
"What," he groaned groggily and tightened his arm around my waist in attempts to pull me closer.
"If you squeeze me any harder I swear I'm gonna pee the bed." I laughed.
He groaned and flipped us so that I was laying on top of him and squinted at me through sleepy eyes. "Stay here," he whined.
"We gotta get up, it's almost noon." I smiled and showered him in small kisses to wake him up.
He chuckled with his eyes scrunching up from the smile plastered on his face. "I think I'd rather stay here if you're gonna be like this."
"If you get out of bed I'll let you shower with me." I taunted before wriggling out of his grip and into the bathroom.
At first I didn't think he was actually going to follow me. I had already gotten into the shower and washed my hair when the bathroom door opened, letting in a rush of colder air through the warm steamy air in the bathroom.
"What took you so long?" I asked as he pulled open the glass door.
"I needed to figure out if you were being serious." He chuckled as I pulled him under the warm water.
"Of course I was serious, it was the only way to get you out of bed." I giggled as he stuck his tongue out at me.
I ran my fingers through his soapy hair as he squinted at me through the bubbles. He looped his arms around my waist bringing us close together with my hands still running through his wet hair. I placed a small peck on his nose once all of the shampoo had left his hair and went down the drain.
"I love you." I spoke and let my hands fall from his hair to being looped around his neck. A smile stretched across his face with his eyes squinting but still locked on mine as he rubbed small circles with his thumbs on my lower back.
"I love you too," He reiterated before pulling me into a kiss.
The kiss quickly deepened as I was pushed against the cool tile wall, causing me to gasp from the contact of it against my warm skin. Josh's hands traveled lower to the backs of my thighs before he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist with my back still propped up against the wall. I placed needy kisses down his jaw and neck emitting a groan from him before he took control of the situation.
I sighed and tugged on his hair as he sucked new bruises onto my neck and collar bones. "Josh, please." I whimpered which caused him to smirk against my skin before leaving a small peck on one of my forming hickeys.
"What do you want princess?" He groaned.
The new pet-name sent butterflies through my stomach. "Please Josh," I whined through kisses, "I need you."
"As the princess requests," He obliged pulling me into another deep kiss before pushing into me. I gasped and dug my nails into his shoulders as our gasps and moans bounced off the tile walls. He peppered kisses down my neck making me let out small giggles as his scruff tickled my skin.
He smiled against my skin and the kisses trailed back up my neck all the way to my lips. "God I love you." He groaned with our foreheads pressed together. I tried to reply but was cut off by my own moans as I reached my high with Josh following soon after.
I leaned back against the cool tile as we both caught our breath and eventually continued to actually shower. "Why did we actually get out of bed today?" Josh asked snapping me back to the errands I needed to run.
"We need to go grocery shopping," I explained as I tried to make him dry off more. "We can't keep living on takeout and pbjs."
"Why not?" He joked as he snatched the towel away from my futile attempts to dry him off completely.
"Cause it's bad!" I laughed trying to snatch the towel back. "Almost as bad as you not drying off all the way!"
He threw the towel across the room and pulled a shirt over his still damp body while I went to retrieve it. "I am dry!" He teased.
"Whatever, finish getting dressed so we can go shopping!" I called and tried to find something sustainable to eat for breakfast. All I could find was a half full package of raspberries and laughed.

@.asterlily:

asterlily:

@.joshuadun thinks he can live off of fast food. this is the only fresh produce we have in this house. help me, i'm dying slowly 😵👻
Comments
@.jennaajoseph: josh wtf feed your girlfriend
@.joshuadun: @.jennajoseph we are LITERALLY going grocery shopping RIGHT NOW
@.asterlily: @.jennaajoseph he's lying, save me
@.tylerrjoseph: josh ur out of the band

@.joshuadun:

joshuadun:

@.asterlily makes us leave the house to go shopping, doesn't even ride up front with me cause i "don't dry off all the way when i get out of the shower" and then refuses to get out of the car cause she's comfy
Comments
@.tylerrjoseph: she's right, you don't dry off all the way
@.joshuadun: @.tylerrjoseph YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DEFEND ME HERE
@.asterlily: i got out of the car eventually 😇
@.jennaajoseph: @.asterlily what did you make him do?
@.asterlily: @.jennaajoseph i told him we weren't allowed to buy oreos ☺️
@.joshuadun: now i'm the one dying 😵
@.asterlily: ily 💖 @.joshuadun
@.joshuadun: @.asterlily i guess i love you too 💓
@.tylerrjoseph: 🤢