three

Josh

After speaking with the tattoo specialist, I texted Aster.

hey, you down for pizza?
only if that pizza is
coming to my place
deal
sick. we could watch
movies and stuff
sounds amazing, what
kind of pizza do you like?
anything, i'm not picky
alright i'll be over in forty?
perfect, i'm gonna
go build a pillow fort
have fun with that
i will :)
i feel threatened by that smiley face
good
cya later josh :)

I made my way into the pizza shop and ordered a pepperoni pizza. I decided to walk into the flower shop and look around while I waited for it to be ready.
"Hi, can I help you find anything?" An older man asked brightly.
"Yeah, uh, which of these are yellow?" I asked sheepishly.
"You're joking right?" He chuckled a little.
"I wish."
"Son, do you know that your hair is bright yellow?" He asked.
"Oh, well I do now. My friend just told me I'd look good if I dyed my hair this color and I didn't question it since he always recommends me colors." I answered with a shrug.
"That's some trust you've got there. Let me lead you to our yellow flowers." I followed him for a minute until we reached a corner where a brighter grey collection of flowers were arranged. "So why yellow?" The man asked.
"It's a friends favorite color and she recently lost color and I want to get it for her in hopes she can see yellow again." I answered looking at the different petals of the flowers.
"That's awfully sweet."
I nodded as my eyes caught on to a specific pot of flowers, "What are those called?"
"Oh, a great choice. They're called tulips, and they have a wonderful yellow color."
"I'll take those."