seventeen

It's the paint update bois, warning there's smut ;))

Aster

We finally confirmed with my landlord that I would leave my furniture and he wouldn't charge me this months rent in return, but now I had to paint my walls back to white. Josh helped me push all the furniture into the middle of the room and I was covering them with a tarp while he went and picked up some paint. I decided to go ahead and change into some overalls so I wouldn't stain my clothes with paint.
"If I did the math right I think I got enough paint." Josh said as he put cans of paint down on the floor along with a bag that held two rollers and a paint pan.
I shrugged, "I'm sure it'll be fine. You ready to paint?"
"Just a pre-warning, I've never painted before."
I giggled as he tried to pry off one of the tops to the paint cans. "Were just covering paint so you'll be fine, I'll fix whatever needs fixing." I helped him pull off the top of the can and pour some into the paint pan.
"When did you change?" He finally asked with wind eyes.
"Like a minute before you got back, I didn't wanna ruin my clothes and these are pretty old." I answered as I started to coat my roller in paint.
He nodded as we started to paint over the many flowers on my old bedroom walls. Some music was playing in the background as the smell of paint filled the room even with the open windows.
"What color are these supposed to be?" Josh asked as he reached some flowers that were still grey amongst the rest.
I peeked over, but lost my balance and ended up getting paint on me and laughing. "If I remember correctly they are a shade of purple called violet, like oranges they're named after the color." I answered and swiped my paint covered thumb on his cheek.
"Hey, that's not fair!" He whined as he put his roller back into the pan before tackling me to the floor.
I giggled, "Josh, if you don't get off I'm gonna roll this on your shirt." He snatched the roller from my hands and got it into the pan but kept me pinned under him so I could escape. "Josh," I whined, "We have work to do."
"Painting can wait," he smirked and pressed his forehead to mine. He had his hands on my bare waist with his thumbs just under the front of my overalls. He drew small circles with his thumbs while he leaned down and gave me a passionate kiss that sent a shiver through my spine.
"You look really good in these overalls." He complemented keeping his face close to mine as his hands slowly slid up to below my chest.
I let out a shaky breath, "You're acting like a fuck boy again."
He frowned and sat up, still straddling me to the floor. "How could this be considered 'fuck boyish' if I'm your boyfriend."
"Just cause you're my boyfriend it doesn't mean that you can't sound like a fuck boy." I teased.
"Well 'acting like a fuck boy' last time got me a kiss so if it works," he leaned back down, "why ditch it?"
I pecked his lips which earned me a small smile from him. "Not to ruin the moment but your hands are extremely close to my boobs."
He laughed and slid them up even higher, "That's kinda the point, Aster."
"Oh," I paused before it hit me, "Oh!"
He chuckled at my naivety and pulled me into another passionate kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and laced my fingers into his hair as the kiss deepened.
"Josh," I spoke as he started kissing my jaw. "Josh!"
"What? Did I hurt you?" He asked quickly jumping back.
"No," I smiled, "I just don't wanna do this on the floor next to all this paint in a room full of paint fumes."
He quickly stood up and pulled me with him. "The couch it is." He smirked and carried me out to the living room.
We didn't hesitate at all to pick up right where we left off, except this time I was straddling Josh's lap. His hands found their way back to my sides and slid up to just underneath my chest as he stared to press chaste kisses to my neck. My breath hitched as he began to nip at my skin as I grabbed fistfuls of his shirt and tugged it over his head.
"Are you sure you want to do this?" Josh asked as he played with the straps to the top of my overalls.
I nodded and pulled him into another passionate kiss. "I'd want this with no one else but you."
He smirked and went back to sucking bruises into my neck causing me to gasp from the sudden action. "Explain to me," he spoke with his lips brushing against my skin, "what the color purple is like?"
"Are you serious right now?"
"One hundred percent." He spoke lowly as he popped a buttons on one of the straps.
I took a shaky breath as he toyed with the other button before I spoke. "It's a very complex color." Pop. "It's a mixture of two very deep and passionate colors, making a much more complex color." I tried to explain without getting too flustered as the straps fell down my shoulders and the top fell, exposing my chest to him. He immediately went to kiss and mark the new exposed skin, letting out a hum, telling me to continue.
My breath hitched as I spoke, "I-it's made with red and b-blue, two polar opposites. Red being extremely p-passionate and can b-be used to express feelings like anger or l-love-" I cut myself off with a whimper as Josh cupped one of my breasts and gave it a light squeeze. "Blue," I spoke as I grinded down on him in retaliation, "Is v-very different."
He groaned at the growing friction between us. "How so?" He asked lowly.
"It's still a very p-passionate color but rep-represents more feelings such as s-sadness or c-calm." I tangled my fingers back into his hair. "Purple is a very c-creative color," I said before pulling him back into another kiss, giving him more attention as I kissed down his jawline causing him to groan.
"It could represent a childlike side, o-or lust." I explained as I brushed my lips against his neck. "Why did you want to know about purple?" I asked and started leaving a few hickeys of my own on him.
"I wanted to know more about it after it started to appear on your skin." He chuckled lowly and traced some of the bruises he left on me. I smiled at the purple hues that started to appear in small splotches on his skin as well. "I love you so much, do you know that?"
"I love you too Josh." I whimpered as he slid his hand down the pants of my overalls and over my panties. He smirked at my reaction as I grinded down towards his touch. "Stop being so smug."
He played with the waistline of my overalls before I stood up from our straddling position and tugged them off. He pulled me back towards the couch so that I was laying down and he was straddling me with one of his legs slotted between my legs. "I can't help it, I like to tease you."
I tugged at the waistline of his shorts. He gave me sloppy kisses from my mouth trailing all the way down to the waistline of my panties before he sat up and pulled his shorts down. He hooked his fingers onto the waistline of my panties and tugged them down my legs slowly. He planted kisses up my inner thighs, nipping and biting every once in a while causing me to gasp and tug on his bright hair.
He chuckled at my reaction and I felt his breath hit me before he ducked down and swiped his tongue over me. I gripped onto his hair and let out moans through my ragged breathing as he continued his actions.
He abruptly stopped, making me whine at the loss of contact, and looked up at me with wide eyes. "I don't have a condom," he said worriedly.
I giggled and pulled him in for a kiss, "There's probably some in the bathroom cabinet." He nodded and gave me a quick peck before rushing towards the bathroom, leaving me slightly cold without his body heat.
He returned with a silver package in his hand quickly, tearing it open as he walked over to me. I propped myself up on my elbows and waited as he discarded his underwear somewhere on the floor before rolling the condom on and kneeling over me.
I wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing him closer and pulled him into another kiss as I played with the ducktails at the back of his neck. He broke away from the kiss and stared into my eyes lovingly. "You're so beautiful," I blushed at his words and looked away. He tilted my head to look back at him, "I mean it! And I'm so happy that I got to fall in love with you and I wouldn't trade it for anything else in the world."
"I love you too, Josh." I pecked his nose, making him scrunch it up from the contact. "I love everything about you. I'm so deeply and utterly in love with you."
He smiled and pulled me into another deep kiss before lining up with me and slowly pushing in. I tugged at his ducktails letting out high pitched whimpers and he buried his face into the crook of my neck, muffling his groans as he started to move. The room eventually filled with loud moans and groans as he increased his speed.
"Fuck, Josh!" I gasped as he shifted and hit the spot that made the knot in my stomach grow tighter. He smirked before going to deepen a hickey he left on my collarbone. He kept thrusting into the same spot, making me lose my mind. "Josh, I'm close." I squeezed my eyes shut and tugged on fistfuls of his hair, earning more groans from him.
"God I love you," he groaned and kissed me sloppily.
I threw my head back unable to form any coherent words as I reached my high and moaned out his name. He soon too rode out his high and collapsed onto the couch next to me. We laid there painting for a moment, trying to catch our breaths before he got up to throw out the condom.
He came back and tugged his underwear back on and handed me his shirt, which I gladly took and slipped over my bare frame. He came back and pulled a blanket that still hung over the back of the couch over us before wrapping his arms around me.
I smiled up at him before snuggling closer to his chest. "I love you," I spoke against his warm skin.
"I love you too." He spoke quietly and pressed a kiss to the top of my head.
"We still have to finish painting." I brought up, slightly muffled with my cheek pressed against his chest.
"Painting can wait till later," he chuckled, "Right now, I just want to lay here with you."
I nodded, "I completely agree."
A comfortable silence fell between us as I listened to his deep breathing. "I really like the color purple on you," Josh spoke and broke the silence.
"Shut up," I slapped his chest playfully.
"We only have one more color left, don't we?" He chuckled.
I nodded and laced my hand with his, bringing it up to my lips to place a kiss on his knuckles. "Yeah, red. It's usually people's first color."
"I think I'd prefer yellow as a first."
"Yeah," I shut my eyes and let out a yawn. "Yeah, me too."