58

"we're here."

louis pulled into the local police station that clementine went to last time for questioning. now, she wished she had pressed charges at liam, but it would've taken too long and clementine was just too exhausted at the time to want to bother.

"i wonder how they'll react."

jessica spoke her thoughts out loud as the three of them walked towards the entrance to the station, all of them thinking exactly the same thing as her.

everyone stopped and stared at them as they walked in. officers across the city had become familiar with clementine's face and many of them didn't believe that she would simply walk through their front door. soon, they realised what was happening, and half of them stood up to approach her.

"miss! how did you get here?"

"who are these people?"

"what happened?"

"where did you go?"

"where is mr. payne?"

clementine ignored their questions, feeling uncomfortably like a celebrity, as she went to the head deputy with louis and jessica by her side.

"miss, we've been searching all over for you."

the deputy wasn't as excited as the rest of the officers, having experienced things like this before. still, he really expected that they would find her before she came to them.

"i couldn't have been gone that long, could i?"

clementine didn't count the days she was missing, but it couldn't have been much longer than a week or so. could it?

"not exactly, but a certain harry styles stormed into our station and demanded that we put the entire city on hold just to look for you."

he smiled, looking at the tired girl, wondering what mr. styles saw in her, but whatever it was, he hoped that the two of them would always have each other from now on. then he frowned, knowing that she would hate him for what he was about to say.

"now, miss, i know you don't want us to, but we're going to have to ask you a few questions."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

um ive never stepped foot in a police station in my entire life and have no idea how one works so sorry if this is just completely off???

wow i can't believe this there are only two chapters left this is insane omg

um yeah that's all i have to say really please do vote and comment (( pplease please please comment bc nobody ever does and that makes me sad :( ))