38

"so, how'd it go?"

"terrible."

"oh, come on, it couldn't have been that bad."

"wanna bet?"

harry stormed out of the market without looking back, feeling a mixture of wild emotions. frustration, anger, sadness, but overall, a dominating sense of confusion. why wouldn't clementine tell him anything? surely, by now, she must've known that he only wanted to help her.

"harry, harry, remember, you know i didn't come all this way to be left in the dark. c'mon, give me the details."

niall pattered swiftly behind him, refusing to be in the unknown. if harry didn't trust him by now, then niall would stop helping. even though harry didn't intend it to be that way, they were in this together.

"it doesn't even matter, niall. she didn't tell me anything useful."

"just tell me what she told you, then."

so harry did, relaying the entire conversation to niall. he was his closest friend now, and harry finally realised that he was achieving nothing by keeping information from him.

"why wouldn't she tell you a single thing?"

niall was yet again in the same condition of confusion as harry when they finally reached the car.

"i dunno, niall, but you and me both know by now that clementine is a complete mystery, a mystery i'm determined to solve."

"yeah, and you've made that pretty fucking obvious too, mate."

harry could only playfully punch him in the shoulder and try to hide a smile as he pulled the car out of the parking lot.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

i have one word to describe the first day of school; painful

the person who came up with 'school shoes that fit your foot and are comfortable to walk in!' should go tell that to mY FUCKING BLISTERS JESUS CHRIST TODAY WAS A NIGHTMARE IN THOSE NEW SCHOOL SHOES

anyways bye please vote and comment :)