57

the couple turned into the motel car park with a screech of the brakes, parking crookedly and jumping out of the car. jessica knew that clementine was in one of three motel rooms, so she ran to one of them and louis to another, both of them knocking frantically on the doors.

"who the hell is it?"

louis heard an old man's voice and knew it wasn't clementine without a doubt, so took a step back from the door.

"sorry, wrong room."

jessica got much the same in terms of luck, so they both shared a look and turned to the final possible door.

"clementine?"

jessica knocked on the door and crossed her fingers, hoping desperately that her sister was inside.

"yes, it's me! be quiet, though, i don't want liam to wake up."

both of them sighed in relief as they heard her trembling voice call out from just behind the closed door, then jessica quickly stepped out of the way so that louis could work his magic.

it didn't take him long to hear the familiar click of the lock being broken. louis smiled, knowing he could do it every time. picking locks was one of the greatest things youtube had ever taught him.

"jessica!"

a small, feminine figure jumped at her older sister, holding her tight. jessica laughed, squeezing clementine, bringing her close, so happy that she hadn't lost her.

"thank you, thank you so much, jess."

"don't thank me, thank louis. he's the one that got you out."

clementine noticed louis for the first time, standing awkwardly on the balls of his feet. he waved at her with a small smile that she returned, letting go of jessica and flinging herself at him, catching him by surprise as she hugged him.

"thank you, louis, thank you."

louis didn't know clementine well and had only met her on a few occasions, but still returned the hug and dug his face into her hair, glad that she was safe.

"it's okay, clementine, you're safe now."

the girl pulled away and stared at the two of them, wondering what she was supposed to do next.

"we have to take you to the police, okay? we're sure they've been looking for you."

clementine nodded as her sister asked her of this, then the trio went back to louis' car, as louis called the police and told them of liam's whereabouts, hoping that the terrible man didn't wake up before the authorities got there. none of them wanted clementine to get taken by him again.

he was pure evil, and deserved whatever came next for him.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

i think i wrote at least half of this while in the car so it's a little shotty but meh

also sorry for not updating yesterday i lost track of time and forgot ((yet again)) well done me im the worst updater ever

also i changed my wattpad username to @ensorcel ((reason in bio)) and my ig has changed to @ensorcelx ((even though i never post anyway))

thank you, please vote and comment :) ((also if i get a really super cool comment i'll dedicate the chapter to that person so why not comment you might get a dedication))

p.s. three chapters left