36

"i can't believe i'm actually doing this..."

"you're doing this because deep down, you're curious, too."

"am not!"

"you are so!"

"ugh, never mind."

harry grinned in triumph as the pair sat on their knees behind a bush, staring at the motel door only a few metres away. she was there. they were certain of it. niall checked the records a million times, making sure they hadn't left, but the couple were definitely inside that room.

now all they had to do was wait for him to come out.

"the door's opening!"

niall's whisper was excited, only proving harry's previously stated point further. he didn't comment on it, though, because he was too busy watching as the man walked towards his car, getting in and backing out of the parking space. just as harry was about to stand up and race to knock on the door, niall's hands yanked him back down.

"wait! the door's opening again!"

harry whipped his head back around to face the door, seeing clementine's skinny figure slipping through the crack she made. they both watched as she ran off and disappeared around the corner before either of them could move.

"where the hell is she going?"

"i don't know, harry, but i didn't come all this way for nothing. c'mon, we might still be able to catch up."

without another sound, the two stood up from their position behind the bush and quickly crept after her, harry's mind filled with all the possibilities of where she could be running to.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

okay they're getting more stalkerish by the day wtf narry what are you even doing

the chapters get longer from this point onwards i think

please comment your thoughts!

(p.s. wattpad instagram: @ensorcelx. fan account instagram: @wistfulstyles)