32

"this is taking ages."

"i never told you it would be easy, harry."

"and you never told me it would take hours, either."

"don't you want to find clementine?"

"of course i do!"

"then stop complaining."

harry sighed, then turned back to his computer screen as he searched all the check-ins at motels during the time clementine would have arrived. it was a long and lengthy process, so at this point even niall wanted to quit, even though this was the kind of thing that he excelled at.

"got it!"

harry whipped his head around to the noise, which came from niall sitting at the shabby motel table facing his computer screen. harry jumped off his spot on the squeaky bed and rushed over, excitement evidently clear in his movements. niall could see just by the look in his eyes how much this meant to him, and that made the hours wasted away in front of the computer completely worth it.

"where did they go?"

"last night they checked in to lakeside motel."

"so where do we go from here?"

"now we have find out where they went to next."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

awwwww narry

there's a lot of narry moment in this fan fiction now that i think of it

well there will be a lot

my grandma leaves today ( :(((((( ) so i'll be able to update daily from this point onwards (hopefully)

oh and something kinda exciting happens next chapter. kinda.

anyways bye

(instagram: @xlittlewhiteniallx)