50

"do you think it's a good idea to open that?"

"um...probably not?"

"how about we just wait for it to stop?"

"sounds good to me."

the pair sat frozen on the bed, clementine clutching harry's hand while the banging of the door echoed through the apartment. after about a minute, a voice started shouting along with the loud knocking, demanding entry.

"let me in, you little motherfuckers! i know you've got her!"

clementine gasped, recognising the voice immediately.

"no no no, he can't have found us, he can't..."

harry held clementine tighter as the banging and abusing continued for several minutes, never ceasing pace nor lessening in anger. how had liam found out where harry lived? did he have the same technical abilities as niall? or did he have a go-to whenever he needed something done for him?

"i swear to god, harry fucking styles, if you don't open this door right this very second, you won't even have a door anymore!"

harry didn't believe he was bluffing in the slightest as the banging got louder and heavier. why hadn't anyone come out and stopped him, or called the police? was everyone sitting in their apartments with the doors locked, simply glad it wasn't them?

eventually, harry let go of clementine, standing up boldly but trembling with fear inside. he had to stop that man outside from banging at his door. he had to get rid of him; he couldn't risk losing clementine. the option of calling the police lay heavy in his mind, encouraging him that it was the better thing to do, but his anger aimed at liam payne outweighed all ideas of logic and sense.

"stay here, clementine, and please don't move."

clementine obeyed his orders, scooting back onto the bed and clutching her knees, a few tears escaping her eyes in the process.

"be safe."

harry didn't hear her, for he was already halfway out the bedroom door.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

so again there isn't an edit for this bc ive been working on other things which brings me to my next point

@FandomAddiction and i have created an account together where we will be cowriting a story shortly, so, if you'd like, please follow that account :) it would mean a lot to us :) the username is @hazydreamers

qotc: what do you think will happen when harry opens the door for liam?

thank you, and please vote and comment :)

p.s. SO FAR THIS HAS A GRAND TOTAL OF 10,000 WORDS WOW THATS NOT A LOT