Chapter 12: Gunshot

~~~~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

You slowly wake and look at Bendy, he's back to his normal inky self. You smile and slowly unwrap your arms from around him. You now have ink on your arms, you slowly and gently get up trying not to wake Bendy. You succeed and walk to the bathroom to clean your arms and shirt from the ink. You walk out of the bathroom and to your closet to grab a clean shirt, you hear your phone ring. you grab a shirt and walk over to your phone to see what Henry wants, you put on the clean shirt and look at your phone. You eyes widen as you see Joey is calling you, you leave the room and walk downstairs to the kitchen so Bendy can't hear you. You answer it. "H-hello?...Joey?"

"Hello Henry's friend, (y/n) correct?"

"Yes..." You feel nauseated and dizzy hearing Joey's deep voice again after he's been missing for years.

"Good....Where is Bendy."

You go dead silent, his voice stabs straight through you're heart with no mercy.

"So you have him with you. Bring him back home and Boris won't end up bring killed again, by me."

He ends the call without you saying another word. Bendy walks downstairs and looks at you and smiles.

"I'm back to norm- Hu? something wrong (y/n)?"

You look up at him and put your phone away. You fake smile at him and grab your car keys. "We need to go to work....now." He looks a you with a confused expression.

"why so suddenly?"

You think of a lie. "Henry says Boris is stuck under some heavy planks and he needs help" Bendy nods and you both get in the car. You get out of the driveway and start driving towards the work place. Once you get there you grab Bendy's hand and quickly run inside.

"Good to see you."

Joey is standing in the center of the room.

"YOU!"

"Not so fast Bendy. If you try to hurt me I will press a button, Boris and Henry are in a room at the moment and if I press this button the room will fill with a gas that will kill them instantly."

Bendy steps down and stays next to you in a protective mode.

"If a fight Is what you want I'll definitely win no matter how hard you try."

"Let's test that theory Joey. You killed Boris but you will never kill me no matter how hard you try."

Bendy charges at Joey and attacks with full force. They start fighting, Joey pulls out a knife and attacks Bendy. You back away from them quickly not to get hurt. You trip and fall to the ground. You can hear Bendy's heart beat in your mind, it's racing so fast. They hit each other a couple times, Bendy got cut on both of his arms, legs, and a cut on his face but they heal quickly with his ink dripping down. Bendy knocks Joey to the ground and walks over to help you up. He helps you up and looks around a few times.

"You need to find Henry and Boris and get them out of here. I'll be fine, I can take on Joey no matter how hard he tries and whatever weapon he has doesn't stand a chance against inky me. Find them and get out of here quickly."

You see behind Bendy, and your eyes widen. Joey pulls out a gun from his pocket and gets up off the floor. He wipes the blood from his mouth where Bendy hit him pretty hard. He loads the gun and aims it at Bendy's chest. "NO!" You run in front of Bendy as he turns with your running and as Joey fires the gun, the bullet hits you in the chest possible hitting your heart but since you aren't dead instantly you know it didn't. You stand there in shock with blood dripping down from the wound. Bendy and Joey stare at you in shock, you pass out and fall to the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~Bendy's POV ~~~~~~~~~~

I turn around as (y/n) runs in front of me and I hear a gunshot, I see Joey holding a gun. I look at (y/n) who took the bullet to her chest. I look at her in shock as she falls to the ground. I glare at Joey.

"You're going to pay for this when I return."

"Same to you Bendy."

Joey vanishes into smoke somehow. I grab (y/n) and call 911 with her phone. Boris and Henry burst out of a room and look around. They see me with (y/n) and run over.

Soon the police and ambulance arrive and take (y/n) to the hospital. Henry, me, and Boris explain everything to the police and ambulance. We go to (y/n) home and stay there while she's at the hospital being helped. We're all worried. Me and Boris are sitting on the couch and Henry is sitting in the arm chair.

"So...Joey's back...what are we going to do?"

Me and Boris look at him.

"He's trying to kill me, we know that for sure...he seemed shocked when (y/n) got in the way and took the bullet."

"She was brave to do that for you...jumping in front of a bullet...maybe we took her for something she wasn't."

We go silent, there's nothing we can do. No happiness...no victory....Nothing....all we can do is pray and wait for her dear life. The house phone rings, we're all startled by it. I grab the phone and answer it.

"Hello?"

"Good evening sir, are you friends with (y/n)?"

"Yes I am."

"Well, good news. She'll be absolutely fine, we have removed the bullet and she has been stitched. She'll return home in a few weeks, two at the most."

"Thank you."

I end the call and tell everyone the good news, everyone seems to calm down a bit. Everyone but me.

   (I hope you all are enjoying this story so far. I will be continuing it very soon but with school and all that, it'll take more time to upload the next chapter. Anyway, i hope to get the next chapter done soon. Hope you enjoyed! Bye!)