Chapter 5: Jealousy War

The next day

~~~~~~~~~~~~Your POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~

You wake up to the sound of something really big hitting the floor. You get up and walk to the guest room where Bendy and Boris are staying. You open the door to Bendy face first on the floor and Boris quietly laughing at him. You quietly laugh as well, after a few laughs you walk over an help Bendy up. He must have rolled off the bed, lots of people do it. "You okay Bendy?" He nods. You walk back to your room and get dressed. You eat breakfast and get in the car with Bendy and Boris. When you arrive at the place you see Henry's car parked in the lot. "Go through the back so Henry doesn't see you." Bendy and Boris get out of the car and sneak to the back. You get out and enter the building to find Henry sitting on a table waiting for you.

"There you are, good morning darling."

"Good morning Henry, I see you're feeling better now." He nods and gives you a smile. You give a small smile back. He hops off the table and walks over to you. You walk backwards until you hit the wall, Henry is right in front of you.

"Remember when we were in this same position?"

You nod.

"The truth is...a love you...and I won't let anyone make me think differently about you."

You tense up as he brings his face closer to yours and places his hand on the wall keeping you against the wall. He places his other hand on your hip. You shutter slightly, this isn't what you wanted to happen.

"Hey pal! What do you think your doing to my friend!?"

Bendy is now standing at the end of the hall leading into the room you and Henry are in. Henry turns around in shock to see Bendy. His shock slowly turns to anger. He turns away from you and faces towards Bendy. He grins.

"Jealous much?"

"I'm just trying to protect my friend from perverts like you!!"

"You're one to talk, don't think I don't check the security footage. You flirting with a human. Ha! She'll never long you!"

"And how would you know!? You've never laid any actual fates with her!!"

"Nither have you!"

Joey pulls out a gun from his pocket and Bendy pulls out a knife from his ink. You step away in fear. Joey rushes at Bendy and fires the gun, Bendy dodges and attacks Joey. They keep fighting for what seems like forever until Joey runs out of bullets and fights Bendy with his bare hands. After a while Bendy pins Henry to the wall with his tail and arm, he raises his hand with knife to stab Henry. Henry is fighting to get free. The end of this battle won't be go in any way. You run and grab the gun and grab an extra clip with bullets on the ground that Henry dropped. You load the gun and aim it at Henry, then Bendy, then Henry again. You then aim the gun up and fire. Bendy and Henry both look at you. You then aim the gun at your head. Bendy and Henry both jump to their feet and yell stop. They try approaching you. "STAY BACK!" You voice echos down the hallways. Was this really how it would end? You killing yourself because you can't take the pressure? Bendy and Henry back away, they're faces filled with fear, worry, and complete devastation of what is or might happen.

"(Y/n)...please put the gun down...you don't need to do this."

"(Y/n) this isn't you, you wouldn't do this. Please give us the gun and don't shot yourself. It'll hurt us more than you."

You think about everything that has happened, none of this would have happened if you declined Henry's offer to work here. You feel your breathing become heavy and your vision becomes burry. Everything around you start spinning until you suddenly faint from the pressure and fear.

~~~~~~~~~~~Bendy's POV ~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) collapses to the floor, she fainted.

"(Y/n)!"

Henry and me rush over, he grabs the gun and points it me.

"Do you really think this is the best time to be doing this!? (Y/n) life is at risk."

He nods and tosses the gun away, we carry her to a room with a bed and lay her down there. I check her pulse and heartbeat. She's still alive but her heartbeat had dropped dramatically. She must have fainted from the pressure and fear of what could have happened. Henry grabs the gun and leaves the room. I follow him in fear that he might shot himself because he thinks this is his fault. I walk into the ink machine room to see Henry holding the gun with his finger on the trigger and the gun is pointed at his chest.

"Henry...this won't solve anything. This will only make (y/n) think it's all her fault that you took your out life."

"This jealousy war has to end, one way...or another. There is no other way."

His finger is about to pull the trigger. There's nothing I can do at this point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Your POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~

You wake up and sit up quickly, you look around and see the door wide open. You can hear Bendy's voice, he's talking to Henry. You get up, a wave of dizziness hits you but you keep yourself up. You run out of the room, almost trip, and fash down the hall towards the ink machine room where you can see Bendy trying to stop Henry from shooting himself. "Henry stop!!" You reach the room and grab the gun pointing down. Henry let's go instantly and steps away from you. "It doesn't have to end like this."

(I hope you all are enjoying this story so far. I will be continuing it very soon but with school and other stuff it'll take more time to upload the next chapter. Anyway, I hope to get the next chapter done soon. Hope you enjoyed! Bye!)