Chapter 4: Boris is back

~~~~~~~~~~~~Your POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~

You start looking around in the ink machine room for Joey's journal. You and Bendy both can't find it. "I bet it's in his office, if it isn't here it has to be there." Bendy nods and you walk down the hall to Joey's office. You enter his office, stains of ink and blood are all across the walls and floors. Fear starts to break your mind, your mind wants you to run but your legs refuse. You walk into the room and over to his desk, you start checking the drawers for Joey's journal. After a while of looking you find nothing, you sit down and stare at Joey's desk. You notice a imprint of a hidden door on the desk. You place your hand one the corner and work your way around trying to find an opening. Once you find the opening you life it up and find Joey's journal. You grab it and run out of the room closing the door. You run to the ink machine and show Bendy the journal.

"You actually found it? Wow. Well, let's get to work them."

You start reading the journal. Bendy walks out and grabs Boris, he brings Boris to the room and lays him on the ground at the ink machine. You start up the machine and ink starts pouring out, Bendy grabs you and walks backwards so you and him don't get hurt. The ink pours onto Boris and covers him, Bendy turns off the machine and you both wait in silence. The ink moves and Boris sits up out of the ink, he's alive again. He stands up and looks at you and Bendy. Bendy rushes over and hugs Boris with tears steaming down their faces. You smile at them. Bendy and Boris both look at you. Bendy tells Boris something and Boris leaves the room. Bendy walks over and points to all the ink on you. "I know, I'm gonna take a shower in a moment." Bendy smiles and you walk to the bathroom where the washer and dryer are also. You take your clothes off and put them in the washer. You turn on the water and fill the tub. The bathroom seems to be the only not dirty and not broken down area of the building. You sit down in the tub.

~~~~~~~~~~Bendy's POV ~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) had just left to the bathroom and Boris has left to the room where I was in before she arrived. I'm so overjoyed that Boris is back and it's all thanks to her. A few minutes pass and I get curious of what (y/n) is doing. I walk to the bathroom and grab the door knob, she forgot to lock it. I creak it open slightly and peek in to see (y/n) nude and wiping the ink off her skin. I quickly and quietly shut the door and turn away. I can feel a bright blush creep onto my face. Thinking about it, about her like that, made me blush even more. It made me blush until my face was a tomato red color. I couldn't stop blushing, I ran to the ink machine room and tried to calm myself down. I hear the bath start to empty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Your POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~

You get out of the bath and wrap yourself in a towel. You move your clothes to the dryer and wait by brushing your hair. You grab your clothes and put them on, there's still a few small ink stains on your shirt but you can deal with that. You walk out of the bathroom and down the hall. "Bendy?" Bendy pops out of the ink machine room, his face a little red. Is he blushing? Why? Later you're working in your office again. Bendy is with Boris in the room next to yours. You hear the door to your office open. You turn around to see Bendy walk in with Boris behind him. "Everything okay? Do you guys need something?"

"...We were wondering...since we get lonely here...can we come home with you?"

"...sure, I don't see a reason you guys can't stay with. There's a guest room so you guys can sleep there." You stand up gathering your things to be ready to leave. Bendy and Boris both smile at you and seem overjoyed. You all get into your car and you hear Bendy telling Boris about everything that has happened. When you arrive home you show them to the guests room and you fix the place up a bit to make in comfortable. You leave downstairs to grab a snack for yourself. You feel arms wrap around your waist. You turn your head to see Bendy with his arms around you. "B-bendy?"

"Sh...just enjoy this moment...please."

You stay there silent looking down at the counter. Bendy's warm arms still wrapped around you. Without thinking you slowly lean back into Bendy, he seems to flinch slightly when you do that. This feels comfortable to you, Bendy slowly let's go and you stand up. You turn and look at him, a slight blush had crept onto your face and the same had happened with Bendy. Bendy had a slight red blush across his face, he doesn't make eye contact with you. You gently reach up and move his face to look at you, you kiss him on the cheek and walk past him to the stairs. You walk to your room and lay down in bed and slowly fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~Bendy's POV ~~~~~~~~~~

After (y/n) leaves to her room I feel my face turn tomato red. She kissed me on the cheek, I wonder if she likes me just as much as I like her. I walk upstairs and see her door cracked open. I walk over and open it to see her asleep. I walk in and cover her with her blanket. I walk back to my room with Boris and we all sleep till day comes.

   (I hope you all are enjoying this story so far. I will be continuing it very soon but with school and all that, it'll take more time to upload the next chapter. Anyway, i hope to get the next chapter done soon. Hope you enjoyed! Bye!)