Chapter 10: Human For a Day

The Next Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~Your POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~

You slowly wake up but you refuse to get out of bed after what happened last night. You feel like you're going to puke and you feel slightly dizzy. Yelling at two of your friends was the worse thing you could have ever done, it makes you feel like criminal. You lay there in bed snuggled into your fluffy soft blankets and with your head laying on the pillow. You didn't even realize it until now but you were hugging the Bendy plushy close to your chest.

"Ahhh!"

You hear Bendy scream from the guest room. "Bendy!?" You get up and rush out of your room, you run down the hall and to the guest room where Bendy's voice came from. You burst into the room to see a guy with black hair and a hoodie with a hood the shape of Bendy's head with the horns on it. He has Bendy's demon tail too, he looks at you. He has black eyes and she crying black ink. "B-bendy?"

"What's going on? Why do I look like this? Did Henry do this to me as a punishment?"

You walk over and sit down on your knees next to him. You gently hug him. "What ever this is I'll find a way to reverse it. Please calm down bendy." Bendy was apparently turned into a human over night, you grab your phone and you call Henry. He picks up but it's all static. You end the call and text him instead.

(Y/n): "Henry, what did you do to Bendy."

Henry: "I was trying to do some dark magic stuff and it kind of backfired on me and him."

(Y/n): "dark magic!? Wtf Henry!? What happened and how long will this last!?"

Henry: "it switched me and Bendy, so he's human and I'm a demon. This will all be fixed by the end of the day, I promise."

(Y/n): "this better be fixed or else I'll have your head for this!"

You put your phone down take a deep breath. How bad could this be? He already acted like a human so there's not much of a difference. You walk over to Bendy and help him up, he's shaking with fear. You explain everything to him.

"S-so...I have to go the entire day like this?....I guess you're right about this not being very different from me being my normal self..."

You smile at him and you bring him to your room to relax, you both sit down on your bed. You hand him the plushy of himself, he hugs it close as you wipe his tears away. He leans into you, you wrap your arms around him and quietly start humming a sweet relaxing song. Once Bendy falls asleep you text Henry to make sure he's doing okay. Henry is fine but he's scared to leave his house, you can understand why.

"Is this what it feels like to be human?"

You didn't even realize it but bendy had woken up at some point. "Yeah...you'll get use to it."

"Can I ask you something?"

You nod.

"Can...can I kiss you?....I just want to see what it feels like with a human body."

"Of course Bendy." He sits up and sets the plushy on the bed behind him. He turns to you, he looks so cute as a human. He leans in close and gently kisses you, he pulls away after a second.

"It feels...a bit different...but it's nice."

"...then why not continue..." He looks at you, you can see him blush. He slowly nods and leans close again, this time he hesitates before kissing you. You wait a few seconds and then kiss back opening your mouth slightly and fighting Bendy's tongue for dominance, again you win.

(Sexy stuff happens here :3)

Bendy leans against you and you slowly lean backwards onto the bed with him still kissing you. Bendy slowly pulls away and slides down to your neck kissing it looking for your sweet spot. The position you're both in is awkward but you don't mind, you're laying on the bed with Nedy over you with his one leg on both sides of your hips. He finds your sweet spot and attacks it, you hold back any and all noises so Boris doesn't get suspicious. Bendy slides his hands up your stomach to your breast and slowly lifts your shirt up to reveal your bra. He continues attacking your sweet spot and gently massages your breast. You reach up and unzip his jacket, he take it off and goes back to kissing you. You wrap your arms around him. Realizing it now you have no idea how it got to this point. He slowly slides his hand down towards your shorts. You flinch slightly, he stops and slowly pulls away from the kiss.

"I'm sorry...I won't do that..."

"No...it's fine...just a bit unexpecting." He smiles slightly and goes back to kissing you. His hand continues down to your shorts and unbuttons them, he slides his hand into your shorts. You accidentally let out a small moan as he reaches your 'spot'. Bendy slowly pulls away from the kiss, your both gasping for air after the long kiss. He pulls his hand from your shorts and breast. He sits up.

"I'm sorry...I can't go on like this."

You sit up and lean against him. "It's fine, at least we had this time together." He wraps his arms around you and lays back on the bed with you snuggling against him with your shirt off, your shorts unbuttoned, and Bendy not wearing a shirt. "Wanna go get some lunch later?"

"Sure, i'd go anywhere as long as you're by my side and always with me."

You smile and close your eyes.

  (I hope you all are enjoying this story so far. I will be continuing it very soon but with school and all that, it'll take more time to upload the next chapter. Anyway, i hope to get the next chapter done soon. Hope you enjoyed! Bye!)