Chapter 17: Team Up Time

(I didn't have any more photos of Bendy so I just added a random cat pic, hope you like it. :3)

~~~~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

You slowly wake, your laying on your bed alone. You slowly sit up and look at your door hearing footsteps approaching your bedroom door. They stop on front of the door, you hear a small quiet knock. "...come in." Bendy enters the room closing the door behind himself.

"I see you're doing okay now, how do you feel?"

"I little dizzy but besides that I feel fine." You smile at him to show your okay. He smiles back but it slowly fades. "Hu? What's wrong Bendy?"

"...you remember the phone call right?"

You nod.

"We don't have much time to prepare for Joey's return...do....do you think we even stand a chance against him?"

You go dead silent and your smile had faded quickly when he spoke. "...we have to team up with the others."

"Others?"

"Bendy, this world is a game. Everything is a game, the coding is our last chance. We have to team up with other games and cartoons." His eyes widen and his express changes to worry and shock.

"Team up with other games? Are you serious?"

"Yes, this is our last chance and only option if we can't think of anything else. First, we should start off with the five nights at freddy's world. You know, since they live in this world with us." He sighs and nods, you give a small smile and he returns another small smile to you. You get up while Bendy leaves the room so you can change clothes, once you finish changing you walk out and downstairs to everyone. "Okay, Bendy and I have got a plan. We team up with the five nights at freddy's gang and continue forward from there to get allies on our team."

"Um...can you repeat the second sentence?"

"Yes Henry, I said we are going to team up with the five nights at freddy's gang." He gets up from the couch and leaves the house. "I'm guessing none of you really like the fnaf gang." Boris nods.

"Henry and Bendy don't like them but I'm perfectly fine talking with them."

"Great to hear that, that means you will be coming with me to meet them." He sighs.

"Me and my big mouth...I wanted to be lazy today."

"If you were going to be lazy today that means you'd be wasting a day you could be preparing for war by doing nothing and waiting for the sweet release of death. Anyway, we leave soon." You walk to the kitchen to grab a snack. Your phone rings, you  take your phone from your pocket and answer it forgetting to keep the name of the caller. "Hello?"

"Hello (y/n), it's been a while since we last talked."

You feel your heart stop as you hear Joey's voice come through the phone. It's raspy and a bit distorted. "J-joey?...." fear fills your body.

"You seem...surprised to hear my voice."

"What do you want from me..." Silence takes hold for a bit until he finally answers.

"You aren't human and you know it, what I want is your power."

"Power? Not human? What? I'm human and I know for sure I don't have powers. And if I ever had powers I would definitely not give them to you...you bastard." The call ends and you put your phone away. You turn around to see Boris standing at the doorway of the kitchen. "...please don't tell Bendy or Henry about that conversation." He gives you a thumbs up and you both leave to town. You pull up to the old Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria and park in the parking lot. The place has been abandoned for a few years but you have your hopes that someone will be there. You get out with Boris and walk up to the door. You look at Boris for reassurance, he nods. You knock on the door and wait, no one comes. You knock again a little harder this time, no answer.

"welp, we tried. Better luck next time."

As Boris turns you knock again, he stops.

"it won't work (y/n), we should try someone else."

"...Hello? Mr. Freddy Fazbear? We need your help." You hear something crash to the ground in the place, Boris turns to face the door and you with a shocked and surprised face. A robot brown bear opens the door and looks at you. It's Freddy, the owner of the place. "...um...Freddy Fazbear?"

"That's me, you said you needed some help?"

"Yeah...I'll explain everything." He moves out of the way and allows you inside.

"Everyone should hear this probably."

You walk inside with Boris sticking close to you. You walk to a large party looking room with a stage. All the other people working here are sitting at the table talking. They stop and look at you and Boris, Freddy walks over to the table. "...Hello everyone, I'm (y/n) and this is a friend of mine, Boris."

"I'm Chica!" The giant yellow chicken or duck is eating pizza at the table.

"Bonnie." The purple bunny is tuning his guitar.

"Arg, name's Foxy young lad." The red fox that looks like a pirate is sharpening his hook.

"..." the Golden bear one sits silently at the end of the table.

"That's golden freddy, you can call him Goldie."

Freddy sits down. You and Boris join them. You take a deep breath and start to explain the situation your in with Bendy. After you finish they stay silent for a bit and then start whispering to each other. After that Freddy looks at you.

"We'll help you."

"...really?" They nod.

"Maybe we can meet your other friends later, maybe for dinner?"

"Sure, I don't see why not." You leave with Boris and head home to tell Bendy and Henry. Once you get home and tell they, Henry knocks himself out with a book.

(I hope you enjoyed this story, I will be updating this slowly but I will get around to it. Thank you and I hope you liked this. Goodbye!)