Chapter 9: Party Crasher Bendy

~~~~~~~~~~~~Your POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Henry is still driving to the other side of town. You have a slight bad feeling about this party you're going to. You make sure you have your phone on you and you make sure that you have your home phone number in you phone so you can call Bendy in case of an emergency. You put your phone away, the car drives into a small neighborhood. You can see the bright and colorful lights pouring out of the windows of the party house, Henry pulls into the driveway and gets out. He walks over and opens your door, you can see about ten to fifteen people dancing in the living room along with loud blasting music you could hear a mile away. You get out and Henry closes the door. "Maybe this was a bad idea, i want to go home." Henry looks at you.

"You haven't even been inside, I thought you were stronger than this. Come on darling, you're going to love this place."

He gently grabs your hand and starts walking towards the front door. Your stomach ties up into a million unbreakable knots as you reach the door. He walks in with you and slowly lets go and starts dancing with everyone else, the place looks like a rave just with fewer people. You walk to a corner of the room and try to stay away from dancing and the other people. You walk down a hall to the end where it's dark and no one is there. You walk over the corner and sit down. You grab your phone and earbuds, you turn on one of your favorite songs and start blasting it in your ears to drown out everything else going on. You close your eyes but quickly open them again as you see Henry walking towards you. He kneels down and takes the earbuds out of your ears. He takes your hand and drags you to the living room with everyone else, he starts dancing with you and soon without thinking you join him. Your both dancing together and you feel a smile creep onto your face.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~Bendy's POV ~~~~~~~~~~~ 

As soon as I heard a car drive in I knew she wasn't going to the store. I looked out to see her going with Henry somewhere, probably somewhere a girl like here shouldn't be. I followed them to a small neighborhood, I knew exactly which house they went to since it's blasting party music and bright colorful lights. I stalk Henry and (y/n) from every window to make sure nothing happens. I lost them after awhile but soon I found them and i couldn't believe what I was seeing. She was dancing with Henry and...she was smiling. This broke my heart a bit and I hated Henry even more for trying to steal my girl. This jealousy war isn't over and It will never end until on of us are dead, and it's most likely going to be Henry who's dead. I look over to see someone putting drugs into the punch bowl, people come over and drink it and they even saw the guy put drugs into it. I race over to a telephone near the street but I need money to use it. I start quickly searching the street and sidewalks to find a quarter. 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~Your POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

After awhile of dancing you walk over to the punch bowl to get a drink, Henry runs over and grabs your wrist to stop you from grabbing a cup of the punch.

"I suggest not drinking that..."

You take his word for it and back away, he slides his hand down to yours and starts leading you somewhere. He walks over to a room and reaches for the doorknob, he stops and presses his ear to the door and listens. He walks away from the door with you and over to a different room that empty. He walks in and pulls you in before closing the door and closing all the windows. You stand in the center of the room wondering what's going on. Henry walks up behind you and wraps his arms slowly around your waist, you flinch slightly at his cold touch. He turns you around to look at him, his lips gently press against yours. He slowly slides one of his hands to your shorts, he licks your bottom lip begging for entry. You refuse, he unbuttons your shorts and slowly slides his hand down into your shorts. You hold back not letting yourself loose this battle. He slowly slides his other hand up to your breasts and slowly pulls your crop top up to reveal your (f/c) bra again. His other hand in your shorts slides down more, you gasp as he gently rubs your panties. He takes this opportunity to stick his tongue in and explore your mouth. He slowly pulls away smirking at you. You hear police sirens coming closer. You push Henry away and pull your crop top back down and you button your shorts. Henry runs to the window to see the police pull up to the house. We leave the room as police rush in and get everyone to face the wall. You and Henry do the same, the police do a drug test on everyone. Everyone is arrested except for four people including you and Henry. You both walk outside to see Bendy standing next to Henry's car, he doesn't look very happy but at the same time you can sense that he's worried about you.

"...I know what this looks like Bendy but before you become mad I just want to say-"

"No. I'm taking (y/n) home, now."

You walk past the mas they fight. "Both of you shut up! Just drive me home and don't say another word to me or each other." You get in the backseat, they go dead silent and they get in the car. The car starts driving home.

  (I hope you all are enjoying this story so far. I will be continuing it very soon but with school and all that, it'll take more time to upload the next chapter. Anyway, i hope to get the next chapter done soon. Hope you enjoyed! Bye!)