"You st— you attend therapy sessions?" Yoongi rambled

It was my turn to arch an eyebrow, noticing how tensed Yoongi got. He no longer kept his gaze towards me; instead, he decided to look down on his food. He would aloofly place his food in his mouth as I stared with utter confusion. With daydreaming eyes, Yoongi looked like he was drowning in his thoughts.

I sighed, shrugging it off. I was probably overreacting on such simple details.

"I used to." I piped, emphasizing a word

"Why did you stop?" Yoongi asked, returning his gaze on me

I was caught off-guard by his yearning gaze. My eyes widened a little since I started to space out a bit. I was too sidetracked by my own thoughts as well.

"It wasn't working." I curtly said

He hummed in response, nodding his head a little in acknowledgement. Silence dawned over us after that as I continued to contemplate and piecing things together. I let out a breath, failing to understand my situation fully.

"Something's bothering you, [Y/N]." Yoongi sighed

I just smiled a little, telling him that it was no big deal. He frowned a little, claiming that I was lying.

We finished our dishes after a couple of minutes with Yoongi asking for the bill. He seemed like he was in a hurry as he fished his wallet out to pay for the both of us. I insisted to pay at first but he glared at me and I already got the message.

"Let's go." Yoongi said, standing from his seat after paying

The wind blew past us as I, too, stood up from my seat.

"I'm going to show you something." Yoongi said, grabbing my arm and tugging on it

"Hey!"

Yoongi continued to drag me with him as I pouted. Curiosity was eating me alive since Yoongi did not bother calling his driver to pick us up and have him drive us to wherever Yoongi wants both of us to go to. Instead, we were walking down the pavement with his hand clasped around my wrist.

"Where are we even going?" I groaned

"You'll see." he shortly said

I pouted once more before letting out a sigh. I eyed the commercial sites around us and noticed that we were departing from them.

"Hey, stop dragging me." I whined childishly

I wriggled my arm excessively, trying to escape his grip. Getting a scowl from Yoongi, I smiled playfully at him just to piss him off.

"Fine." he said, letting go of my wrist and grabbing my hand instead

My eyes widened a fraction when he laced our fingers together, clasping my hand tightly. I was more than glad when he did not bother to look back after that; due to the reddening of my face. I was unable to utter anything back, scrambling on my feet to walk beside him. A certain warmth ignited within me as an unstoppable smile tugged on my lips. My smile grew even more when I turned my head to stare at Yoongi. I was a little flabbergasted at first, my eyes wandering to his cheeks. Nonetheless, I felt happy seeing them turn to the color pink.

"Stop." he mumbled incoherently

"Stop what?" I asked teasingly

He shot me a glare and I chuckled, finding pure joy whenever he's pissed at me. He didn't answer back, looking away instantly. Keeping our hands clasped, we turned to walk down a path. His eyes sparked with ebullience, his feet speeding up a little.

I raised an eyebrow as I let him drag me towards the fence that separated the water and grass from the path. There was nothing special with the scenery before us. It was composed of a lifeless body of water, buildings and a bridge.

Yoongi let out a sigh of satisfaction, letting the wind brush through his hair. He continued to stare at the water with enthusiasm evident in his system. I felt my heart skip a beat, noticing the glint of happiness in his eyes. I smiled, turning to look as well.

Yoongi truly had beautiful eyes. It was true that his eyes were expressive and physically nice to look at; but what made them special is that, his eyes can see the beauty in a particular object even though there's nothing really special about it. Thus, making me question why he had struggles with La Vie en Rose.

"It's beautiful. I like it here." Yoongi stated

I let out a breath, paying attention to all the small details within the place. As seconds turned into minutes, I found myself noticing what made the place beautiful and special.

"Me too." I wholeheartedly said with my eyes softening

With my hand in his, I let myself drown in my own feelings for him. I found myself liking the way my heart would beat faster whenever I was with him. I found myself liking the way my cheeks would blush whenever I feel flustered with him. I found myself liking the place because I was there, with him.

Lastly, I found myself loving him; even though I shouldn't.