The Matthews

Its Saturday, woo hoo! And I, Josh and Gabe will be going over to the Matthews to celebrate Cory's birthday, with everyone. And I mean everyone. His and Josh's parents will be there, Eric, Farkle, Lucas, and a other people who's names I don't remember. Oh and Shawn. I haven't seen him him in years. Not since I before I turned 15. Haven't spoken to him either. I remember Riley had such high hopes for him and me. So I could have a father figure in my life. As usual, I was right not to have hope in the idea. It didn't hurt as much when he disappeared because of it.

     "Hey guys!" Topanga says to Josh and I as we step inside. She looks behind me where Gabe is clutching onto my leg. "And where is my favorite little boy?" he steps out from behind me. "Topanga!" he says in between his giggling as he runs into her arms. She picks him up and walks over to the kitchen. Josh walks off towards his brothers and I make my way to Riley. "Hey Riles." she greets me with a hug. "Peaches! Where's Gabe?" she asks as she looks around. I laugh. "I'm afraid your mom got to him first." she pouts. "That's not fair!" "I believe it is fair. Any who, where's Lucas? Shouldn't he be attached to your hip" I ask. She rolls her eyes. "He's over there talking with Farkle and Isadora." my brow wrinkles. "Isadora? What is she doing her?" Riley shrugs. "Farkle asked if he could bring a friend and I said yes." I scoff. "And you didn't think that it would be her?" she shakes her head. "No not really." "Riley, she's bad news." she crosses her arms. "She makes one bad mistake and she's not to be trusted for the rest of her life? Come on Maya, everyone deserves a second chance." I shake my head. "I told about what she said to me." she scoffs. "So she figured out your pregnant. She's a genius! What did you think would happen? No one would figure it out? You need to stop being so paranoid." she says right before walking away and over to Lucas. Dang it Riley! Why do you have to be so optimistic?

     "Shawny!" I hear Cory yell, bringing me out of my thoughts. I look back at the front door and see Shawn standing there. Cory practically leaps into Shawn's arms. "Cor calm down. People are staring." he says as he pries Cory off of him. Topanga walks over to Shawn with Gabe still in her arms. "Hi Shawn." he smiles. "Topanga." he looks at Gabe. "And who is little fella?" "This is Gabriel Matthews." Topanga says. His brow wrinkles. "Matthews? Who had a kid? Did y'all have a kid and not tell me?!" he asks in a panicked voice. I walk over to them. "Actually, I had kid." I say taking Gabe from Topanga. "Hey Shawn." I say. He stands in shock for a moment. I continue to speak. "I figured they would have already told you but I guess I wasn't the only one who couldn't get a hold of you."