So this is my life now

Its my senior year. A time for college applications, senior pranks, senior dinner, and lock ins. A time to figure out what you want to do with the rest of your life. But for me, its about getting through as much of the school that I can without anyone finding out that I'm pregnant once again. Right now the only people who know I'm pregnant is Josh and Riley. Who agreed to keep it a secret until I was ready to tell everyone. Even though I was mad at Riley for telling Josh I knew it wasn't worth holding a grudge over. And since she promised not to tell anyone about my being pregnant, I decided to just let it be. Right now is not a time for conflict. I just want to keep the peace as long as I can.

     I pull up into the school parking lot and wait a long while until I actually get out of the car and go inside. Once I get inside I'm greeted by Riley who is all smiles. "Maya its senior year! Can you believe it?! I can already tell that this school year is going to be the best ever!" I give a small smile. "I'm sure it will be everything you hope." Lucas walks up to us and places a kiss on Riley's cheek. Her attention is then placed on Lucas and I escape to my locker. Riley and Lucas have been dating for a while now. They kept it on the down low for a while, even from me, but now their more public about it. I'm really happy that they were able to make things work.

     "Happy to be back?" I hear Farkle say to me as he walks towards my locker. I scoff. "You think anyone would notice if I skipped senior year?" he laughs. "I think I know a couple people who will notice for sure." our laughter is interrupted by a female voice. "Farkle?" he turns around to face a girl with jet black hair. She smiles. "I thought it was you." my brow wrinkles as do not recognize her. "You know who this is Farkle?" I ask. She giggles. "Maya its me. Smackle?" my eyes widen as I recall the once young girl. After her and Farkle broke up over a year ago, she disappeared. Since we weren't talking to her we never found out where she was. She definitely grew up during her time away. She stands before us wearing a knee high red dress that fits her curves perfectly. Its matched with a gold belt and black and gold heels. I assume she's wearing contacts seeing that her glasses are missing.

     "Isadora." Farkle manages to get out. He stands in awe as much as I do. He runs a hand through his hair. "What have you been up to? You kinda just disappeared for a while." she sighs. "I've been in Europe. I had the opportunity to attend a science academy in London." the bell rings and she glances down at her phone to check the time. She looks back up at Farkle. "I really would love to catch up with you. Are you free at lunch?" she asks with a hopeful smile. He nods. "Uh, yeah, yeah. I'm free then." he stutters. She smiles. "Great! I'll see you then." she says before walking off to class. I turn to Farkle. "Europe sure did a number on her." I grab my books from my locker and Farkle continues to stand in disbelief of what just happened. I snap my fingers. "Farkle!" he comes out of his trance and looks at me. "Yeah?" he questions. "Remember Farkle, she's no good. She like a Trojan horse. Pretty on the outside, bad on the inside. Don't get sucked in." he rolls his eyes. "I do have some self respect Maya." I scoff. "Yeah that's exactly why you forgot how to speak."