Stolen

Sia had a kind of haunting beauty. Her skin had gotten pale over the months and her hair had grown a great length, unkempt and spilling down her back. She lost a bit of weight as well. It all bothered me. Seeing her eyes dart back and forth when she fought to decipher reality from her own twisted subconscious.
Catching her in the middle of fits at times, often dodging her punches. She was always better when I was around. My presence seemed to calm her mind most of the time but that was becoming less frequent. She see's Anti everywhere.. I wanted to kill him for what he did to her. I wanted to die for leaving her alone with him. Everything that has happened, has been my fault. Now I don't regret bringing her here.. She's mine and that's that, but everything else..
I sighed and watched her sleep, caressing her hair and soothing her so she can finally get rest. I may not know much about the whole pregnancy process, but I could literally sense the energy being drained from her daily. I hated the "fetus". I hated what it was doing to her, but I could never get past how happy she looks..how less out of her mind she is when she is talking to her belly, caressing it with all the love she has to give.
She looks at me the same way. With admiration. With..love. An emotion I don't know how I managed to earn but its definitely mutual a 1000%. I've grown attached to this human, this fragile creature has broken me down and I'd do anything to keep her safe.
The room was dark, the only lighting being the moonlight coming through one of the open windows. I was watching her closely, my eyes trailing down her frame, always stopping at her belly.
Sia brought up baby names the other day. I scoffed at the idea. Naming a parasite? Didn't make any sense to me, but I let her ramble off names until we could both agree that one was less horrible then the others to make her happy.
'Aurora.' I thought bitterly.
'Pretty name for a parasite.'
She looks so close to popping now and I was more and more afraid for her life everyday. I stayed by her side constantly, even more so the usual, just to make sure the fetus didn't rip out of her like the alien did in the movies we watched last week. She tries hard to get me excited about the aspect of an actual child in there, but I haven't been convinced, especially since that thing has been bruising her ribs and stomach with its movement.
She can barely even walk without my help. So excuse me for not being excited for a bouncing baby boy or some ridiculous shit like that. But I keep my thoughts to myself, the last time I brought up the thing killing her, she cried her eyes bloody and refused to speak to me for a week. That was harder on me then it was her, but I'd never let her know that. I'll also never let that happen again.
I sighed, and stood up from my seat. I had her kinda on a schedule of her own design. She always woke up at the same time to ask for either food or sex. And seeing as though she hasn't asked for sex in a while, I was going to get her something to eat.
I got to the kitchen and put together a snack for her, making sure to included her disgusting pickles when I heard a familer giggle and the sound of broken glass.
I dropped the jar I was holding and it shattered on the floor, sending pickles and glass all over the floor.
Sia's screams echoed through the house and I rushed up the stairs toward the bedroom, my heart pounding in my chest for the second time in my life. The door was closed and I kicked at it, breaking the door into pieces.
I was panicky. I entered the bedroom to find the bed empty, a lone blood stain littered the sheets.
I was shaking. The anger I felt was something I can not explain with words.
'He..he took her? He took what's yours!?'
'Get her back!'.
I snarled and my eyes went black. My nails turned to claws and I flew through the broken window, the scent of Sia's blood my only guide.