Bad News

(??? POV)

̿ͪ͛̿̎D͛iͮ̒̇͗ͬdͣͪ̉ yͪ̅̋̊o̔ͤ̓̽ͭũ̑ͪ́̉ ͨ̇ͫ̄mͦ̄͋̇i͌ͣͩͥͬ̾sͬs̄ͭ̊̏ ̌m̉̂̽e̿̈̏͗͒̓?̾ͫ̀̈́
ͦ̂͒̂̏̾ͩD̄͛̎ͪͬ͐i̓͆̓͌ͮ̌d̈ ̐͆̐yͨͪ̇̾ͮō̓u͋ ȓ̅ë́ͨͦ̃ͥaͬͤ̀ͫ͐̂l̽̈̈̑̉͆lyͯ̊͑̎̚ t͂͗̏̉͊h͒́ͮ̎͂͑̈ïͥ̋ͧ̒ͨ̏nͪk͒̂ ̈̿̓̀̀̒y͛͗͗̽ͤoͦ̓͌̂͋͆͆u̐̈́͑ ̓͋͆͌c͐͌ͧͦo̾uͭ̓ͤ̽ͮͪ͌l̑ͪ͆d̋ͨ͗ ͨ̋͂͒̌ͦġet͌̉͆̋̏ͫ ͗ͫ̒̀̔̂ͥr̋̇ͥ̏iͣd̄̒ ̏oͩf̐͆̆͑͌̒ ̔m͂͗ͭeͭ̍͗ͩ̓̃̊?͋͆͑͂ ̇T́̓̑h͆͋̒a͊̈́̓̈́ͬ͋̚tͦ ͫͤiͨͯt̑ c͂̅ouͤ́̋ͫ̽ͯl̓ͮͪ̎̊͑d̔ͩ ͤͥͣͥͭ́̂eͪ̃̈ͣverͭ̉́̍͛̓̂ ̾̾b̉̒͐͛̏e͑ͦͯͬ͋̉̈́ ͗̀ͩt͋ͯ̈̚h̏ͭ̉̓aͧ̂t͋̉̋͐̄̋ ͦ̆̔̾̚eͧ̒̄â̊̎͊ͬ̍šy?̿́!͊͗̓͂̉ ̀̌̽̿Ḣ̑̐̀̆̚e͆͛̉̔ cͥ̑aͧ̾̌̚ṅͬ̾͌̈̓'͆̑́̽ͩtͯ͒ͩ̀ p̍͊̽r͐ͣ̍ó̈́ͪt̉͗ͩ̔ͫͥ̐ë͋ͮc̆t̅ ͣ̽̅ͭ̄̈yŏͥͦuͨ̍̃̒̅͋ ͨ̈̽f̐r̒̈́̄̄́̚oͤͬͦm͌̐̉ me̒̔ ̌ͣḟ̾̓ͯͩȯr̐ͩ̒͆̽e̍ͤͪ͒̚v͂͆̔͊ͫ͊̍eͪͣȓ̊̿̔̊.̌ͮ̈.̈́ ͛̔I̒'̇͌̔̎lͭ͋ͯ̊l͒͆͒͆̈̋ ̍̒̌ͫͯ͋b̉̑̿eͭ ͐͗ͩͦͬ̌b́ͩ̈̄͆̀ͮack͐̍͋̏̾͐.͌̓ ͧͮ̀ͦ̓͗Ḧ́̔ͭ̂͂̊͗e͆̎̃̋̋̄̚ ̽ͭ̍͐ͣͯ̐d̎͗̓͐̆͛͂o̊ͪ̉̊͌eͨͫ͒sͨͫ̒̽̔ͪn̓̂̓́̊̃'ͮt̊̈́̄͗ ͥ͋lov̐eͣ̑͗̾ ͥ͂ͦ̂ͭ̉ͮyͪ̽̿o͂ͬ́̈ͦu͂ͤ̊̍́͐̚.̀͛̄͗.ͨ͆ͮͬ ͐͌Hͨ̍ͥͦe͗̾͛ͫ̋ ͨi͗͐͆̑ͧ́ͣs̈́̒ͮ ̅͂̿̌̄usͨ̏͂̄̋̚i͐̚̚n̔́g̎ͣͯͫͧ ̃ͧ̈̃̚y͂͛ͨ̏͋̉̚ouͨ ͬl̈͛̔̉ͪi̽̑kͮe ͛̋̊he̓̿ ͑ͮ͋͋dͭ̄̀̃ͯoͭ̇ȅs ͯͮͮ͋ͪ̉ȃ̀̆l̐͑̐ͭl̅͌̈̈́͊ hͯ̆̓̿ͮũ͛̍ṁ̓͂a̎ͤͪ̌ns.̉̑ͭ̾̋̾ ̒̃̚İͦ ͫ̎͗̊̊̓k̍͌͌̂ͩ̚n̂ͥ͊̓̓oͯ̆wͨ̂ ͌ͩͪ̑̎h͑̔ͨ̓ȋ͑̄̇m͂ͤ̒̾̂ ̽b̓ȇ͒ͧͫ͛͋t͛̊t̏ͧ͌̋e̔͊ͯ͌̈̌̊r.͂̿ͤ̾͑͂͑.̃ W̅̇͗ͩͮh̐̂ö̏͒ͬ̓ w͋̊̍oͬ̾̄ͤ̓͒uͮ̊̉̇ͨ̇ͣl̊ͮ̔dͩ̑̔͂͂̏ ́͊͗ͭȅͨ̾ͭ̓̚̚v͋̿ͭ̐eͣ̉r ͤ̋̈́̿ͩlo͑͆̈́v͗̽͆̂ͥͦ̚e̿ ͤ̊͛͒̈́a̔͒ͩͦ ͊wͯ͋̽͆͑h̉o̒͂̐ͯ̓ͫ̔rͨͣͬ̚eͦ ͩ́͂̉͂l̍̔ͮi̎̈̏ͣͥ̃k̒̔͐̔̋e͂͑ y̒͋ͫ̐oͨͫ̑̈́ͥ͋͐u͂?͑̽͊̔ ͬ̍

(Sia's POV)
I woke up abruptly, shooting straight up on the bed, tearing out of Darks arms.
He stirred slightly as I made a beeline for the master bathroom across the room. My stomach was doing backflips and I barely made it to the toilet in time to barf my life away.
"Sia?" Came a deep and rough voice, from behind me.
Dark came in, and started to rub my back soothingly as I puked. I groaned and spat a few times to make sure I was done, before getting up to rinse my mouth. I slid down on the cold tile floors and sat there feeling more miserable then usual.
"Are you okay?" Dark asked, still sounding sleepy. "You've been waking up like this for weeks."
I shook my head no and smile inwardly when he pulled me into his arms and held me.
"I had a shitty dream." I admitted to him as I leaned into his chest.
Dark rubbed my back and I was truly thankful for him for such a smile sign of affection.
"Dreams usually don't make humans vomit." He stated matter of factly.
"What was it about?"
I thought about about it for a moment, racking my brains to even get a fraction of a memory from the dream.
"I..can't remember." I stated finally.
"Hmm." Was the only sound that cane from Dark.
"But, my stomach feels better now though." She said as she snuggled up against his chest.

Dark didn't respond, he just stood up and carried her back to bed. He laid her down gently and got back in bed next to her. To say he was worried was an understatement. Everyday was something new and unpredictable with her and he had to make sure he stayed alert. Anti had permanently scarred her, worse then anything he had ever done and he had a feeling the dreams were still being cause by him.

Another month had past and Sia mental as well as physical health would randomly deteriorate. Her panic attacks were more frequent when Dark wasn't around and she was sick in the mornings a lot now. He had no idea what to do. She's been eating more so Dark guessed that that's a good sign and luckily for him its been going to all the right places.
Sia's mood has been all over the place as well, going from overly happy to down right depressed in a matter of minutes. He shrugs it off mostly as she tells him not to worry.
"Dark?" Sia spoke, snapping Dark out of his thoughts.
He looked her, silently urging her to speak.
"Do you think he'll come back?" She questioned, looking up at him wide eyed.
He once again stayed quiet, choosing to pull her closer to kiss her forehead and slowly got out of bed.
"Come on. I'll make you breakfast." He said as he walked towards the door.
Sia followed him like a sweet little puppy, quickly forgetting her question and excited for the idea of pancakes and strangely enough pickles.

(Dark's POV)
I couldn't figure it out. Sia was different somehow. I noticed slight changes in her behavior in the past weeks and they are more strange then usual. She sleeps most of the day away, when before the nightmares kept her from closing her eyes. And she asks me to make her the strangest things. I may not eat human food often, but I'm sure pickles don't go with ice cream. Especially strawberry. I still shudder to this day when it came back up on her.

She even smells different. Not bad different though, sweeter then usual, it honestly makes it hard to keep my hands off her. Still makes me worried about her, but for the most part I listened when she tells me not to worry, but lately its been happening more and more.

We sat downstairs on the couch in front of the big screen. I was barely paying attention to the movie we were watching, choosing instead to watch her scarf down her pancakes and *shudders* pickles.
"Sia." I said softly.
She stopped eating and swallowed her food before responding.
"Yes, love?" She asked sweetly.
"There's..something different about you.." I said out loud.
She paused, then suddenly burst into tears.
I was shocked to say the least. I didn't know what I said wrong.
"Y-Your saying I'm fat? Is that it!?" She yelled and stood up from the couch, causing the plate to fall from her lap and shatter on the floor. I got up quickly and she took a step away from me, successfully cutting her foot on the glass.
She didn't notice and continued to back up from me, crying her eyes out.
"Sia, calm down- "
"Don't tell me to calm down!" She screamed at the top of her lungs and clawed at me when I made an attempt to hold her.
Despite her struggles I managed to subdue her as gently as possible.
"Look!" I said loudly, forcing her to look at the bloody mess on the floor.
Her breathing slowed immediately and she stared wide eyes and confused at the mess on the floor. I sighed and held her until she fell limp in my arms, passed out.
"What am I going to do with you?" I said to myself as I carried her upstairs to clean her wound.
"I'm going to find out what's up with you. If its the last thing I do." I said as I placed her carefully on the bed.
I kissed her forehead and left the room, closing the door shut behind me.

(Sia's POV)
I didn't remember going back to sleep, so believe me I woke up confused. It confused me more to see I was alone. I rolled out of bed and winced when my foot hit the carpet.
"What the hell?" I whispered.
I sat down on the bed and inspected the bandage on my foot. The wound looked fresh and I was beyond curious to find out how I got it.
As if right on cue, Dark opened and walked through the door, his face lighting up when he noticed I was awake.
"What happened?" I quickly asked.
"You had another episode. Its alright. I took care of the mess." He answered, stopping infront of her and getting down on his knee to check her foot.
"It might scar but it'll heal fine." He said before standing up and sitting down next to me.
" I..don't remember anything." I said hesitantly.
Dark wrapped his arm around my shoulders.
"Its okay. I said something that triggered you, obviously. And I really need to find out why, though. Its getting to be a bit more.." He paused, being careful with his choice of words. "..concerning then usual."
I chewed on my lip.
"Do you have any ideas?" He asked. "Your more human then I am."
I thought long and hard.
"I'm not entir-" I stopped short coming to a realization.
"What?" Dark asked when he noticed me pause.
I didn't want to say it. I didn't want to tell him..
"I haven't gotten my period.." I whispered.
Dark didn't say anything. He just got up from his spot on the bed and left the room. I was already crying when the door slammed shut.