Forced

Dark unchained me from the wall, making sure to leave the collar still around my neck, and pulled me along like an animal. I glared at him when he tugged particularly hard and I fell to my knees. I made sure to not let him know how much that shit hurt.
"Something else will hurt a lot more real soon, kitten." He smirked.
I looked up at him, challenging him with my gaze. He didn't like that one bit. Dark leaned down and slapped me across the face. One eye teared up and I tried to keep from showing that he hurt me. I think I was failing.
"Aww. Did that hurt?" Dark mocked, a sick grin on his handsome face.
Handsome? Hahahaha (Joker laugh)
I gave him one of my  blank stares, my tears had dried.
"No? How about we make it hurt then?" He snarled, his voice booming throughout the cold stone room.
He slapped me across the face once more, this time I cried out.
'Mama, I have failed you.' I thought to myself as I cried silently.
Dark chuckled to himself. He pulled on my chain and made me stand. My knees still sore from the stone beneath me. He then wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me against his muscular chest. I inhaled sharply and got a whif of his scent. Pine and strangely enough lavender. It smelled..good. I nearly melted, his scent was intoxicating. Almost blinding my senses. Dark ruined the moment by grabbing my ass.

"Let me go!" I shouted as I tried to pry his grip of my cheeks.
He simply leaned in and kissed me, grabbing my arms and holding them behind my back. I stood there as he assaulted my lips. He then forced his tongue in my throat. Something came over me then. I don't know what made me do it, but despite the reason I knew I was going to regret it.
I bit down on his tongue, so hard that I had the familiar metallic taste in my mouth. Dark released me and covered his mouth. He glared at me, his eyes began to glow bright red once again. He spit out some of the blood on the floor and he pushed me to the floor. I hit the ground hard, I refused to meet his harsh gaze.
"Let's just get straight to the fun then. Since your so eager." He growled low in his throat.
He began to remove his black shirt, revealing his strong torso. I was shaking at this point. I backed away from him and he lunged forward, quickly flipping me over roughly so that I laid on my stomach. The cold floor gave me goosebumps. I heard the sound of a belt being removed and I tried crawling away again. My heart was pounding in my chest. I needed to get away.
Dark quickly grabbed my hips back so that my ass rested on his hardness.
"No..please not this.. I'll behave." I whimpered.
"I know you will, kitten." He purred as he ripped the rest of my jeans of my hips, freeing my ass to the air.
I tried one more time to get away but Dark held my hips tightly, rubbing himself against my wet hole.
"Ooh your so wet. Do you like this, kitten? Does the thought of me fucking you make you this wet?" He mocked.
I just cried and begged for him to let me go.
Dark chuckled and roughly shoved himself into me. I screamed at the top of my lungs as his length filled me.
"It'll feel good soon, kitten." He groaned out as he slammed his hips into mine.
His grip on my hips were hard enough to leave bruises. I
"P-Please! Stop! It h-hurts.." I cried.
Dark leaned down so that his cold chest rested on my back, making his thrusts deeper and more accurate. He ran his hand up my body and stopped at my breast. Dark squeezed my nipple as he continued to pound into me.
I moaned softly. No.. No! This can't be happening!
"I told you it'll start to feel good." He grunted sounding as if he had a smirk on his face.
I was a moaning mess. I was ashamed of myself. But it felt so good.. I hated him for this.
"Fuck.." I moaned as I felt something build deep inside.
"That's right, kitten. Cum for your, Master." He choked out like he was almost close himself.
That's what did it. I lost myself. I screamed out at top of my lungs and came as hard as I ever have before.
"Fuck..your so..tight." He managed to get out before he groaned loud, cumming deep inside me.
He pulled out of me and I fell to the floor. I willed myself to black out somewhat thanking the pain my body felt as it carried my subconscious into darkness.