A Taste Of Whats To Come

To say that I regretted my decision was a complete understatement. Hitting Dark felt like hitting solid marble, and no amount of childhood karate lessons could prepare me for the pain of slightly sprained fingers.
He opened his eyes, and the look he gave me sent chills through me.
'His eyes weren't..that red..were they?' I thought to myself.
He growled, baring his sharp incisors at me and grabbed my sore hand and squeezed, making me yell out in pain.
"I'm going to make you seriously regret that." He said as I groaned, clutching my hand to my chest.
He pushed me hard against the wall, making the back of my head hit the wall behind me, pinning me.

The man grabbed my arms and pinned them above my head with one hand. With one fluid motion, Dark ran his nail down my shirt, ripping it down the middle. I whimpered, my eyes wide, my body tensed. His hate filled gaze soon turned into a hungry one, as he looked me up and down.
My shirt torn, hanging off my shoulders exposing my large breasts in my black lace bra. I mentally cursed myself for wearing it and the matching thong.

I was ripped from my thoughts when something wet was tickling my neck. Dark kissed down my neck almost lovingly. I nearly melted against his touch. He took this opportunity to sink his teeth into my flesh. I screamed and pushed hard against his chest. It felt like I was trying to move a brick wall, and I whimpered in pain as he sucked on my neck.

When he pulled away and smirked, my blood dripped from his lips. He slowly licked them and the sight scared the shit out of me. I looked down from his glowing red eyes.
Dark reached up and gribbed my hair and pulled so that I was forced to look up at him.
"Im going to teach you, kitten, that you belong to me now." He began.
I hissed in pain as he pulled on my locs, making him full on smile.
"And no matter how much you beg." He ran his nail down my right breast, creating a long thin cut on the flesh, that bled freely. I didn't make a sound in fear I would piss him off further.
"No matter how much you scream."
He did the same to the other, making another long bloody cut on my smooth skin.
"I will do whatever it is I want to you and there is nothing you or anyone, for that matter, can do to stop me." He finished with a wild grin and licked the blood from my breasts and went back to kissing me.

The metallic taste on his tongue did nothing for me in the slightest. I wanted to slap him. To kick him in the nuts and high tail it the fuck outta here, but I couldn't. Fear kept me rooted to that spot. Fear kept me from moving. I couldn't even bring myself to speak. And its not like I'm going far with this chain around my neck. I was trapped here until he saw fit.
"Not fighting anymore? Good, we can have some fun." He chuckled.
'Oh goody.' I thought.