Severely Unstable

(Dark's POV)
Sia's night terrors didn't get any better as the weeks went by, but her physical wounds were just about healed. She told me about the voices and I wasn't entirely sure how I felt about not being able to read to read her thoughts whenever I wanted.
I figured that's why Anti was drawn to her. He always did love the crazies. Guess that's why he spent so much time around me.
It was starting to get harder being around her. Her scent made me dizzy, its sweet aroma filling my senses with *gags* feelings. Her brown eyes brightened whenever she looked at me, which was definitely an improvement from the glares she gave me when we first met.

(Sia's POV)
Dark watching my every move became a regular thing and I wasn't sure how exactly I felt about it. I knew he was worried about me, which was very sweet of him. But it was still weird to have his red eyes staring at me, like he was conflicted between holding me and eating me alive, which could go two different ways.

The voices weren't that bad when he was around, so I didn't complain when I couldnt be in any room alone.
I sat next to Dark on the sofa downstairs watching whatever he wanted on his flat screen. It was some horror movie that I couldn't really focus on. His arm, wrapped securely around my waist was distracting me and I chose to rest my head on his chest.
'This won't last forever.'
'It doesn't have to.' I thought back and snuggled into him, loving the warmth he gave off. Which was strange because he was usually ice cold, chilling whatever room he was in. I just chose to brush it off.

(Dark's POV)
I couldn't tell you what stupid fucking show was on the television simply because I wasn't paying it any attention. All I could think about was how Sia could naturally smell like a tropical paradise. She snuggled into my chest and scent filled my senses and it was intoxicating. I wanted to bury my face in it, get lost in her.. I shook off the thought as quickly as it came.
What is going on with me? I had no issues, kidnapping her. No problems with taking her back here against her will. And I definitely had no qualms about forcing her to take me..but now I feel different.. I don't want to hurt her..at least not as much. I want to hold her..and run my fingers through her soft curl hair. I want to make l-
"Argh!" I shouted suddenly and leapt up from the couch.
I didn't look back at the confused and concerned face I knew was on her face.
I didn't even listen for her thoughts. I couldn't take being near her right now.

(Sia's POV)
Dark leaving like that made me wonder what was wrong. He's been acting funny lately. More..nicer then how he was in the beginning. He was even warmer somehow. He hasn't even forced me to have sex with him since..
I shivered and pushed the thought back into the dark recesses of my mind. The voices were tolerable today, so no need to trigger them.

I turned my attention back to the TV screen, noticing a rerun episode of Steven Universe. It didnt take me long to realized I missed my old life. At least I think I do. I don't really feel much of anything towards my past before Dark found me. I remember I had a family; a mom and two very annoying older brothers. I was a loner, so I didn't really have friends but I wasn't unpopular.
People choosing to just sorta gravitate towards me and I could never understand it, really. Still, the episode filled me with a longing I haven't felt since my first week here. My chest ached and I couldn't really breathe.
Tears started to roll down my cheeks and I raised my hand towards my face in confusion. I looked at the wetness on my finger tips, not really surprised to see red. I was crying blood.
I let the blood fall and my head was spinning. Giggling filled my ears, and I was pulled into a dark place in my mind. I could see flames, burning tall and wild looking as if it could take the shape of something much more dangerous. The smell of burning corpses didn't phase me in the slightest, maybe that should have been alarming.
The giggling wouldn't stop. It grew louder and louder and I couldn't move to put my hands on my ears.
Something then touched my shoulder and I was pulled back into reality, staring wide eyed and very bloody.
"What did you do?" Dark hissed softly, as he lifted my head so that I was looking up at him.
"I.."
I couldn't speak and I was trembling against his touch. I couldn't think of the words to say to him. I didn't know if my next response would even be my own.
Dark picked me up and brought me upstairs to his bathroom.
"Sia, snap out of it." he growled at me as he sat me down on the tub.
"I'm...I'm sorry." I whimpered, bloody.
For a brief moment, Dark had never looked so sad.
~Time Skip~

Over the last few months the visions didn't stop, they only got worse and more frequent. The only bit of relief I got from them and the voices were when I was around Dark. He made sure I never left his sight, but he didn't exactly look pleased about it.
I noticed it more when I was in the right frame of mind and to be honest it bothered me.
'He wanted you before. He showed you that. And now your just some broken toy. A liability.' The voice whispered in my ear.
I ignored her for the first time in a month, loving that I could think for myself for a moment. I was going to get to the bottom of this, which in hindsight, may have been a bad idea.
'How would you know?! Your fucking crazy!!'