Chapter 29 : Oh no no !

Start from the beginning

Oh no, did he have any hint of me staring at him while he was driving? Fuck you, hormones.

Mr. Reynolds moved his fingers through the back of my hair and finally settled his hand in them. Within moments he squatted as he slowly moved his hands from my thigh to the back of my knee. His touch tickled me and my stupid mind.

"Oh no, bring me down at once ", I screamed as he picked me up bridal style. I moved my legs up and down so that he'd leave me at once because of annoyance. I hit him on his back as my hands were around his neck. I was just taking support because I didn't trust this psycho billionaire.

I hit him harder as he didn't settle me on the ground but instead he kept moving slowly. "I'll file a suit for molestation against you. Get me down at once Mr. Richie Rich ", yeah I just said his secret nickname in front of him. He looked at me, his face showed perfectly that he didn't like the nickname.

"Molestation, eh. You want me to show you what that is ?", he chuckled.

After reaching the couch, he threw me on it. I'm glad it was soft or I would've broken my bones otherwise. Now I knew what was going in his mind, the thought of possessing the bed. I frowned when he made an eye contact, a small disturbed pout naturally took birth.

"You cheated me ", the couch was small, very small. If I had to sleep on it the whole night then I had to be very stiff and alarmed. A small move and I am down on the floor. Either I had to take shelter of my right arms or my left as I couldn't sleep straight.

"You're a cheat. I marked the bed as mine "

"You say that like you're a werewolf ", he chuckled. His face showed fifty shades of amusement. He definitely was making fun of me.

I took a sitting position at once as when he threw me on the couch, my t-shirt got a bit lifted up showing an excessive amount of my stomach. I comforted my dress before continuing the argument.

" I can't sleep here. What if I fall? The conclusion is I am not sleeping here. Why don't you sleep here instead ?', I questioned as he glared me. "It was you who wanted us to act like a couple in front of Cody ", I offended preventing myself to use a high pitched voice.

"Oh, I have an idea. Try sleeping on the floor ", he was so stubborn. I wouldn't mind sleeping on the floor if he'd said those words in a low, sweet, and polite tone.

"I want to negotiate or the next thing I'll do is tell Cody the truth. I've had told it earlier to Mr. Linley, just so you remember ", I outstretched my lips making it look like a smile.

"Fine", he agreed.

" How long are we here for ?", I interrogated.

"6 days ", he answered instinctively.

"Then we have a way out ", I winked "we sleep on the bed one by one alternatively, no one gets to escape the experience of sleeping on the couch ", I signaled him a thumbs up.

He marched backward settling himself on the comfortable bed "Fine, tonight is mine ", he detached his shirt from his body. My lips formed an 'o', I placed my palms on my lips so as to ignore what I just did. I gasped looking at his naked torso, his muscular body had all the necessary cuts.

"I have got this habit! You always have the choice to look away ", he did catch me looking at him and he just said that to tease me. Oh no.

"Why don't you just give up on your habits for 6 days?" I acted like I wasn't really intimidated by his torso, to be honest, I was. Why couldn't I have a different room, this way my feelings wouldn't simply be electrified.

"Whatever ", I laid on the couch turning towards the other side. It was cold plus there was only one blanket on the bed so Mr. Reynolds could only avail that facility "At least switch off the a/c", I rubbed my arms.

"Sorry but I won't", I kept my eyes closed and made sure to stick towards one side because the least I wanted was to fell off the bed and break my bones.

I was awakened by the sunlight which encountered my eyes, I rubbed my eyes and slowly opened them. My back hurt because of the stiffness in my sleeping position. My habits included sleeping whilst occupying the whole bed by changing position almost every moment.

Mr. Reynolds stood there already in his beige suit, his hair neatly spiked up. I woke up haphazardly and combed my hair with my fingers folding them in a bun. I knew that I was a wreck right now. Everyone wakes up to a wreck. stop thinking way too much Amanda.

I pulled out my towel and my bath-robe from my bag and took long steps towards the bathroom. I closed the doorknob of the bathroom and expected him to leave by the moment.

I washed and put on my bath-robe over my undergarments. I escaped the bathroom carefully turning off the geyser. I didn't dry myself completely as I felt exhausted inside the bathroom. I peeped through the door and saw no glimpse of Mr. Reynolds so I walked freely in the room.

I brushed my wet hair with the comb brush which was on the dressing table, one thing I liked about 5-star restaurants was they provided their visitors to every facility in the most luxurious manner. The dressing table's drawer constituted of serums, packet shampoos, and chocolates.

Moving my hands through that stuff, I spotted a packet. On closely examining I realized that it was a packet of condoms. I kept it back again, I'm glad that Mr. Reynolds wasn't around at this moment.

I dried my hair with the towel, I quickly turned around when I heard a knock at the door. I wasn't much shocked when I spotted Mr. Reynolds, couldn't he just give me some privacy.

"Oh no", I tightened the knot of my bathrobe as it clearly showcased the sides of my cleavage.

"Stop acting like I haven't seen you that way earlier", his eyes traveled towards my intimate areas.

What the fuck, I gave him a weird look whilst pouting. "You didn't even knock ", I complained.

"Why would I need to ask permission to enter the room which is specifically allocated to me?" he smirked shrugging.

"You're living with a girl for fuck's sake ", he came closer as he removed the contract papers from his bag. I stood straight and waited for him to leave.

The moment he left I changed into a red peplum dress, I red-coated my lips and lashed my mascara avoiding excess makeup. I kept my hair open. I carried my long furry black coat as it was very cold outside. I rushed towards the hotel's conference room as I knew I was already late.

I walked in without asking for permission. I spotted Cody as he stood in the corner of this large conference room. I waved him smilingly as his eyes met mine. He came towards me and hugged me warmly, his touch was extremely friendly and genuine.

Mr. Reynolds eyed me from the back as he seated next to Mr. Henry. I accompanied him as I took the seat next to him. He cleared his throat "Miss Waters "

"Yeah?" I questioned.

"You look different", a blush escaped my lips as I knew different meant beautiful in his language. His compliments were different from the mainstream and they never failed to impress me. Damn! This man doesn't even know what he is doing to me. I tucked my hair behind my ear and tried to think differently.

Was the four-letter word reality of mine? No, it can't be. I convinced myself so as to prevent the thoughts which were paving in my head all the time.