//S A Y Y E S//

Straddling his waist, I helped the dark knight from his bloody shirt, but held back from undoing his jeans. Chandler sensed my hesitation to go to bed with him, putting a hold on siphoning my Chi to slide his incredibly warm, blue-framed hands up and down my thighs.

"I know this isn't what you wanted, Naomi--I'm not what you want. But this isn't just sex for me, you're saving my life."

"It's my fault you got hurt--I would have done it for anyone." Even so, he reached up, tucking my hair behind my ear, his fingers trailing across my cheek. "But I'm here to learn, right? If you really wanna repay me, teach me something."

"I can do that." The blue in his eyes sparked the gold in mine. Chandler reeled in my Chi, the world growing warm as an oven, my pangs singed to nothing as Chandler swallowed me inside out. 

He cut me lose with a grin, moaning as he licked his lips. The color returned to his features, his radiance shining brighter. He found his strength, fueled by his anticipation. Chandler sucked through his teeth, his hands sailing my curves as expert as the Midnight on the open seas.

"Lesson number one--never say yes to the Incubus."

Too late.

Sir Chandler burned with the sweetest fire. My head sank back; I sighed to the heavens, tamed firestarter, blue flames licking all around. Heat rippled on the air in open veins of red, the Midnight making waves as Chandler's hips rocked beneath me. I saw it in his unreal gaze, felt it in the tightness of his grip on my waist-he enjoyed a partner who could see the magic in him.

When his wound had almost closed we switched positions, Chandler's weight falling over me as he stole my Chi with a fast kiss. He lowered his lips to my ear, and whispered.

"Next lesson--never cum for the Incubus." Chandler drilled me to the sectional, until the hinges broke and it crashed to the ship's sole. Chandler paid this no mind, and it occurred to me that someone like him must be used to this. How many beds, couches, and frames had he replaced down the centuries, and how many had been worth it?

Was I?

Chandler pulled a hat trick, cupping my face in his hands as he snuck another kiss. "Since my creation, I have dreamed of a feast like you." He never lost his stride. I bit his shoulder, clinging to his long, lean frame, fearing the impending blast but unable to fight it. I was lost to the eruption, Chandler gasping with me, his outline exploding in blue, his bright eyes and fearsome mouth filled with the light of holy things-like the deities humans feared and worshiped, angels and demons.

Chandler's hands disappeared, but the greatest part of him remained with me. I pressed my hands to his abs. He was healed.

Damnit. "You're okay now."

He smiled. "Are you?"

"I'm not sure I'll ever be--but when you kiss me, I forget. I know, its selfish, I'm not thinking about my friends--and I should be. Ethan is literally my soulmate now, and I don't know what Tidus and I are exactly, but we are something--I think. The point is... this is wrong for me." It should be him. It would always be him.

But Chandler was a killer substitute.

"I may not be your soulmate, or your guardian, but I understand you, Naomi. And unlike your friends, I won't judge. I know what it feels like to betray someone you love." His glance skipped away; he took a breath. "The first day I saw you, standing behind that gate, my loyalty to the Queen wavered because I wanted you more. Forty lashings later and that feeling still echoes inside me."

The image of Chandler's self-flagellation tore a new hole in my heart. "You never said anything."

"Because I'm not Barry and you're not Iris--but who says we can't pretend?"

I smiled wide. "You watched the show?"

"I'm more of a graphic novels kinda guy, but yeah, I may have binge-watched a few seasons." I laughed and Chandler kissed me, stealing my soul in the most human way.

"You deserve to be loved, Naomi. Don't reject it when it happens. Let it in."

A deal with a devil, who had eyes like stars at midnight. I sealed my own fate. I let Chandler in.

Chandler scooped me into his arms, carrying me to his cot as the Midnight drifted into the open seas. Bow-first it plunged beneath the white-capped waves. We were taken to a world far from the sunlight, but our magic broke the darkness–blue embers shot through pink flames, as over and over I slayed the dark knight.

 We were taken to a world far from the sunlight, but our magic broke the darkness–blue embers shot through pink flames, as over and over I slayed the dark knight

So it makes sense that the longest sex scene I've ever written is with a Succubus : D

If you liked what you read pretty please click that little star up above and VOTE for Naomi and Chandler! And don't forget to add SF to your reading lists so you don't miss the next update! Thanks, guys! <3 <3 <3