//H I G H - S P E E D//

Zeus blessed Tidus with a thunderbolt from heaven.

He filled me as much as the magic, more - a jackhammer, drilling at high-speed until my teeth chattered. The walls shook, the headboard splintered, the ceiling showering dust between the sparks. Tidus pulled out and I still felt his echo, every inch of me vibrating through and through. His palm traveled up my slip, smearing red from the hem to the neckline as he explored the curves beneath the silk. Long, bloody fingers traced a loving pattern across my face; I admired the god-like glow to his golden skin.

He was also an attentive lover, selfish in the right ways-his dizzying speed transporting us from one destination of ecstasy to the next-

Against the armoire, my legs around his waist, crying out as he fucked me with unbearable strength-

The chair, behind his Elisabeth-writing desk: up-and-down, up-and-down, lower lip between his teeth as he sat back and let me do all the work-

Against the Victorian settee, him licking the blood from my chest as I called his name in worship-

Back to the writing desk, only this time on it-knocking aside priceless books and expensive knick-knacks in the effort to ravage me afresh-

On my stomach by the fire, his strokes hypnotically slow as he sank his nose in my hair-and breathed-

He took me everywhere. The bed-the floor-the windows-halfway up the wall. We were hypnotized by lips and skin, drunk on blood and magic.

On the ceiling, between the candelabras, our passion was amplified by glass and light. His kiss was explosive, kindled by the desires he worked so hard to repress. Tidus was proof-even monsters have a soft side.

"You make it seem so easy..." His gaze exquisitely penetrating, Tidus looked down at me, stroking my hair in tender affection. "The only time I'm alive is with you."

I smiled. "What good is living if it doesn't kill you?" I turned my face to the side, closing my eyes as he sank his teeth in my neck. Even without his fangs, Tidus was too skillful to nick an artery, ensuring release from the budding pressure another way. Each kiss, each bite, each passionate utterance and climactic thrust, led to one singularly satisfying moment-the bliss in his features when he spilled his dark seed.

The sparks and flames flared brighter than ever.

"Again?" Hopeful, willing.

"Again." Satisfied, but craving more.

Our love shook the castle until the sun set, when his echo seemed endless, the sheets stained black and red.

Thumbs up and VOTE if you enjoyed the steaminess <3 More Tidus and Naomi ahead! <3 <3 <3