I sigh as the water slides down my body... i LOVE showers! I wash my hair and body... as i wash my body i trace the line of my tattoos. I NEVER would have thought i would be this special in the supernatural world or this special in general.

I grab a towel from the towel rack, then stepping out of the shower and into the steamy air from my shower. After drying my body i wrap the cloth around my head so my hair dosnt drip all over the place.

As i exit the bathroom i head over to the walk-in closet... I dash in and try to find something that says, 'Im serious, dangerous but sexy and sensative' and thats a pretty hard combination. My eyes land on this leather dress that zips up and is very sexy and leather. Perfect!

I grab a black tank top to go under and a pair of black tights because i dont want to look like an Alpha slut. Then finishing off the outift with pumps and a leather jacket. I look in the mirror and smile before white parcment paper catches my eye.

Turning around to look at the door where the note was attached i realized it was from none other then Nyx... I rip it off the door and begin to read;

                                               Dear Carmelina,

             I am so glad you are going to move in to the house of night. When i told the rest of the adult vampyres that are teachers here they were all esatic and buzzing about getting to meet you. Honestly you are a HUGE legend in the vampyre world, everyone wants to meet you! Anyways i just wanted to tell you that i think its a good idea for you to have that pack meeting your planning. Also be aware that your old 'mate' Jace will be turning up in the near future. Thats all i can tell you! Until we talk again!

                                                                 - Nyx

She's a mind reader AND a physic? Jeez! But i didnt know i was a 'legend' in the vampyre world... well hell i know im popular in the supernatural world... i just wish people would stop talking about me and wanting to 'obserb' my pack and 'alpha ness' It's honestly VERY anoyying.

I sigh as i throw the note on the ground. I open the door as quietly as possible... i dont want to wake up my beautiful mate. She's gets VERY mad if you wake her up in the morning.

Grabbing my cell phone and walking out the door and into the hallways of my pack house. I head silently to the kitchen. As i pass my pack members they bow their heads in respect and give me smiles and hellos. And of course i exchange small talk back.

When i arrive in the kitchen i see Caroline and Jade are sitting at the table staring into each other's eyes lovingly while Jasper is rolling his eyes at them and cooking breakfat.

I smirk at them, "Hello, How is everyone?" Jade and Carr snap out of their gazes at my voice and then smile. They both answer, "Great Alpha, thank you for asking." They blush from speaking the same sentance.

And Jasper just looks me up and down asssessing my outfit, "You look very nice Calla... but a little over the top dont ya think?"

I growl at him, "No, i do not think this is over the top. I am arranging a pack meeting for today so i chose the correct attire."

He bows his head, "Im sorry Alpha... i shouldnt have judged you so rudly. I think you look great for the pack meeting."

I smile, "Its ok Jasp... i didnt mean to do that... Alpha instincts you know." I awkwardly jump up on the counter and sit there watching everyon file into the kitchen, cooking and grabbing breakfast.

When Lucy walks in she comes directly over to me, "Hello Carmelina, You look very nice for the pack meeting today."

I roll my eyes at her, "Thank you. So last night Nyx came to me and brought me to the house of night.."

Her head snaps right up and her eyes filled with exciment, "Really? What did she want?"

I gulp, "She told me about the house of night and how i am a fledging and how my tattoos, the change and the marking works. Also.... she told me i would be marked on my birthday, so since i cant be away from adult vampyres... she built a pack house for us on campus and we all will be moving there. Thats why there is a meeting todat."

Lucy just stands in front of me gaping at me words, "Us? Move near the house of night? Where Nyx is?!?!?! Oh my goddess! This is an amazing opprotunity! Dont worry about setting up the meeting cause i will, and i will spread the word to as many people as possible."

I roll my eyes, "Pack link remeber? I can do that!" She smiles and saunters off in an excited skip. I chuckle to myself. Lucy is a very funny person, but i understand why shes excited... she gets to meet her goddess. I close my eyes and open the pack link...

"Everyone i would like to make an anncousment that there will be a mandatory pack meeting at 9am. Please be there at 8:40am so you can be all settled. Am i clear?"

A bunch of voice chime in auto matically, "Yes Alpha!"

I smile... i love having such great pack members.I sigh and look over at the time, 7:30.

Really? The time passed that quickly. I hear yelling and i turn my head to see Harmony smiling at me, and then it turns into a glare, "YOU WOKE ME UP!"

OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I hope you like this update!!! I love you all <333 VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW ME<33333

Love,

Kat Akatyszewski <3 xoxo