School

"Your homework for tonight will be to read pages 57 to 69 and do questions 1 through 5, skip 6 and 7, and 8 to 12. Now, we have approximately 10 minutes left of class, so you can all go ahead and get started on tonight's reading. No talking until the bell rings. Get started."

Dia then quickly pulled out her English book and began reading. She was becoming deeply engrossed in the short story when she felt something hit her leg. She slowly looked down and saw a small folded note by her foot. She quickly snatched it up then cautiously looked around the classroom to see who had thrown it. However, nobody was looking in her direction. She quickly opened it up and read:

We need to talk. Meet me by the football field after school.

-Bonnie

Dia simply blinked at the note then quickly looked in Bonnie's general direction. Bonnie looked up and caught Dia's eye and gave her a small smile. Dia returned it and gave her a small nod of acceptance. Bonnie simply blinked at her in confusion, but nodded back.

*After School*

Dia stood impatiently waiting by the small gate to the field tapping her foot quickly against the gravel. Kol didn't know she was meeting up with Bonnie. If he had, he would have never allowed it. Or, would have forced himself to be there. Kol was unpredictable. Dia couldn't guarantee Kol wouldn't try to antagonize Bonnie to the point she would try to kill him. It was better to just keep them apart. It was shortly past four and Dia was starting to become nervous. It was getting too late. Kol would realize something was wrong any minute now.

So, she began to slowly walk back towards the school when she saw something move from the corner of her eye. Within the second it took her to fully turn around, she felt something, or rather, someone throw her against a wall. The back of her head slammed harshly against the wall to the point she saw stars. She groaned in pain and attempted to start screaming for help. When she suddenly felt a hand wrap around her throat and slam her head once again against the wall before she blacked out.