Disney

"Yes! Yes! I can't even ... gah! I love you so much, Kol! Thank you! Thank you! This is the best day ever!"

Kol gently held Diamond by her hips and said teasingly.

"Calm down, darling. We have a whole week here. The rides aren't going anywhere."

Dia didn't seem to hear him as she shouted.

"I want to meet Mickey!"

"This is ridiculous, Kol."

"I agree. Why did you have to drag the rest of us here? I'm pretty sure you can handle Diamond on your own."

Kol then looked over at Elijah and asked with a mocking smirk.

"What about you, Elijah? How do you feel about being here?"

Elijah regarded Kol carefully and replied.

"It ... it could be worse."

Both Rebekah and Klaus turned to look at him in disbelief. Elijah merely tilted his head sideways and said.

"We could be him."

They all turned to look at a man wearing Mickey ears and fluffy pink tootoo dancing around his embarrassed kids. Klaus instantly made a disgusted face and retorted.

"I will have everyone's head before I degrade myself in such a manner."

It was then that Rebekah interjected.

"Where's Diamond?"

All of the Originals turned to where the brunette had originally been standing and realized she wasn't there. They all looked around and came to the conclusion that she was long gone. Kol, being, well, Kol, instantly snapped.

"DIA!"

He quickly sped through the crowd of parents and children screaming for his precious jewel. Thankfully Elijah caught up to him and was able to hold him back from snapping a poor woman's neck. Elijah dragged Kol to the information desk and questioned the lady where they could find the character Mickey. The lady gave them a map and detailed instructions of where the character would be.

Once Rebekah and Klaus had joined them, the four Originals quickly sped off to find Diamond. When they arrived at Buena Vista Street they quickly noticed Diamond giving Mickey a kiss on the cheek as someone took a picture of them.

To say Kol was unhappy would be an understatement. Both Klaus and Elijah had to hold him back from murdering Mickey in front of all the children. Kol kept his eyes trained on Dia as she screamed.

"Chip 'n' Dale! My favorites!"

That did it. Kol shoved his brothers aside and roared angrily.

"DIA! ! !"

Everyone seemed to stop and look at him except Diamond herself. She happily skipped towards her favorite TV characters and asked politely.

"May I please take a picture with you two?"

The two characters happily complied and allowed her to take a picture with them. It was just in time as her extremely pissed off boyfriend showed up and proceeded to throw the unsuspecting girl over his shoulder while snarling at the two characters.

"You touch her again and I'll make sure your heads are spiked next to Mickey's."

He then proceeded to walk away from the crowd meanwhile Diamond simply held on tight. Kol then found a secluded area of the park and placed her on her feet. He was about to give her the tongue lashing of her life when she jumped in his arms and began saying happily.