Goldfish

"Yum! These are sooo good! Klaus, you need to buy more of these! They're great!"

"I'll be sure to let our chef know, love."

"Yeah, you should, these little fish are awesome."

"And you are stuffing your face with fish crackers, why again?"

"Oh, I was in the mood for something crackery? Is that even a word? Anyways, I was actually hoping to find some saltines, but ... Oh yeah, you need more saltines, Klaus. There was no saltines, so I went with these and these crackers are gangsta! They're really good. This is my first time trying them and I think I'm going to become addicted to them."

"There is only one thing you should be addicted to, darling, and that's me."

"Koala Bear! Where have you been?"

"I was cleaning up the mess you made and what have I said about calling me ... "

"You're the best boyfriend in the world, Koala Bear! Don't worry about the fishy crackers! I'll always love you more!"

"Kol, is she ... "

"Drunk? Yes, she is, Nik."

"How many did you give her?"

"Would you believe me if I said one? My darling doesn't seem to know how to hold her liquor. That is a mistake I will never make again."

"Yuuuummm! Goldfish! Goldfish! Pretty little goldfish! Crackers! Crackers! We all fall down!"

"Kol, control your woman."

"Darling, how about you give me the goldfish and we go back upstairs?"

"No! Mine!"

"Dia."

"No! I'm not sharing! Ask Klaus to go get you some! My goldfish!"

"Dia, I will drag you back upstairs kicking and screaming."

"Mine."

... ... ... ...

SWOOSH! THUMP! BANG! CARRY.

"I warned you, Dia."

"I still have my goldfish. So, I win!"