Tinder

"Darling, explain to me how this device works. Bekah tried to teach me, but I am not exactly sure if I am doing this correctly."

"Ok, Kol. Let me just see what you are .... "

... ... ... ... ...

"Is there something wrong, Dia?"

"Why on earth are you on Tinder? And who the heck is this Kailey chick!?"

"Now, darling ... "

"Don't you, "darling" me, Kol Mikaelson! What is the meaning of this!?"

"In my defense, sweet-he ... "

"In your defense! In your defense? In your defense!? Why do you have a profile picture!? And why are you talking to this girl!?"

"Dia, love, I ... "

"Not only that, but you have the guts to actually ask me how to talk to her! ME! Your GIRLFRIEND! You know what!? Maybe I should get on Tinder and Facebook and Snapchat and all these other weird sites and talk to random guys! See how you like it!"

Crack!

"What the ... ? Hey! Why did you break your phone? No! Get off of me, Kol! Stop it! I'm mad at you! Go away! Ah! ... Quit it! ... Mmmmm! No! You big jerk! Ow! Don't bite me! Ah! Ugh! Mmmmmmm."

"You are not allowed to speak to any other male through any wireless device! You are my woman and I will not allow you to make a fool out of me! I am not Nik, nor Elijah, and I will NOT tolerate any other man near you! You are mine! Mine and mine only! I will hunt down and rip apart any male that thinks he can have you!"

"Oh yeah!? Well same goes for you too, homeboy! You are my boyfriend and I will not have you talking to some skanks over stupid apps! You're mine and if you even THINK of cheating on me I will drop you like yesterday's lunch!"

"I will not allow you to leave me!"

"I will if you cheat on me! I will never forgive you AND I will break up with you no matter how many people you threaten or kill! I have some pride in me contrary to what you and others may believe!"

"I was not cheating! I was not even aware I was speaking to someone over the device! I don't know how it works, you jealous woman!"

"JEALOUS!? ... ... ... Yeah, I'm jealous! What girl wouldn't be jealous when she catches her man talking to some ... "

"So, I'm your man?"

"Yes, but that's not the ... Mmmmph! No! Listen to me when I'm ... ! Ah! No! Not there! Oooohhhh! Kol! Ah! ... Yes! Please don't stop!"

"Of course not, darling. Instead of Tinder, I say we go have fun against some timber outside."

"I'm still mad at you."

"It was all Bekah, darling. I swear."

"Ok, but no more apps for you, mister."

"That's fine, sweet-heart. I have all the entertainment I need right under me."

"Perv."

"You know you love me, darling."

"Yeah. Yeah, I do."