Chapter 23 (Fifth Day)

Appa called us to make sure how we were doing. He gave the phone to Eomma. She seemed really excited for some reason.

"Jaehee, When will I have a grandchild?"" Her curiousity got into her.

"Umm... I-Im not s-sure.." I felt akward, especially when Jungkook is here with me.

"I wamt one soon!" She sound so happy through the phone. "Your father and I have to go check on the company."

"Arasso Eomma. See you in a few days." With that I hung up the phone.

Thinking about the company made me worry about Jackson. I called him and he said he was in LA, meaning I couldnt see him.

I felt arms wrapped over my should and trapping me. I kissed his hand and smiled to myself.

"What if it wasnt me holding you like this and you kissed it?" I turned facing Jungkook.

"Your scent is different from others and plus you're the only one here."

Jungkook put my hair behind me ear. He glared at me sexily. I bit my lips waiting for him to make a move. He wouldnt move. He just kept rubbing me cheeks and teasing me with his glare.

I couldnt wait anymore. I jump on him hoping that he'll catch me. He caught me and held on me tight. I pressed my lips against his. He rested me on the table so he wouldnt be too tired. My arms were wrapped around his neck, bring him in closer to get a better deeper kiss.

I used my legs to pushed his hips closer to my crotch. I could feel his erection. He hand slid up my summer dress.

"Are you trying to seduce me more Noona?" He broke the kiss just to sy those words.

"Can I seduce you even more... daddy?" I acted cutely towards him.

"You're in big trouble."

"Punish me then, daddy." I bit my lips again.

Seconds later, his lips are slammed against mine. I took off his shirt amd kissed him again. He slipped his finger in my panties.

"Mmmm.. Kookie-ah.." I mumbled in our kiss.

My underwear was wet. Jungkook slip out to take off my underwear. He took off his jeans and his member. Jungkook carried me. But not did he obly carried me, he slid himself into me. He groaned a but feeling the pleasure.

He kept himself inside of me. I moved my hips so I could feel more pleasure, but still keeping him in me. We reached to our bedroom. He turned himself around and fell back on the bed.

"Noona. Come up to my face. I want to try something." I obeyed him.

He used his arms and pulled my hips down. He is eating me. He sucked harder and harder. I felt some orgasim building up in my stomach. I wanted to hold it so Jungkook could taste me more, but I couldnt. I realised a lot. I fill his entire mouth with my cum. I dont know how he could do that.

He flipped me over and glided our parts together.

"Today I will do what I want." He told me.

"You cant cum in me though! If you do ... Ill... Ill-"

"You will what Noona?" Jungkook smirked.

"I will never do this with you anymore." He nodded.

He started thrusting really fast and hard. The room was filled with the sounds of clapping noises. He spread my legs more open to get more room.

"Mmmm.. it feels sooo goooood! H-harder daddy." I was running out of breath.

He granted my wish and hit my gspot hard. He knew exactly where to hit. He put me in a different position style.
Jungkook turned me to my side and open one of my legs wide open.

"Noona. How can you be so god damn sexy?" He said before thrusting into me again. I didnt bother to answer his question.

He thrust into me for a while until he was about to cum. He pulled out a I helped him cum. Jungkook groaned and came in my mouth. He tasted sweet like candy.

"Thank yku for helping me finish Noona." Jungkook smiled and I did the same.

He laid down and I laid with him. I see his eyes closed.

"You know Kookie... Im surprise you didnt make me cum again."

"I think eating you up is good enough." He spooned me and kissed my forehead.

"Second round?" I smirked knowing that he'll say yes.

"Mianhae. Im too tired." I thought wrong. He didnt say yes.

I got out of his grip and went to my room. I heard him called my name before I left. I locked my room so he woudnt get in. I laid in bed feeling much better.

Jungkook's POV

"Jaehee-ah!" I called her name but she still left me here. I got up and knocked on her door because she had locked it.

"Jaehee-ah open the door please." She didnt listen to me.

I felt cold so I went to grab my robe. I sat infront of her door. I leaned my head against the door. Out of nowhere I started singing.

Jaehee's POV

Jungkook quit knocking on the door. I closed my eyes for a while until I heard something.

Jungkook sang to me. His lovely voice calmed me down even more. I wanted to here his voice more. Next thing you know sang 2 different songs.

(Dont mind the talking 😉😉)

He stopped singing. He was very quiet.

Im sorry for not being to active. I need to catch up.

I have a new Fanfic that came out! Go and read! It's really good in my opinion.

BYEEEEEEEE!!!!!

BYEEEEEEEE!!!!!