Chapter 14

Jaehee's POV

We got done with the pillow fight and ate cake and did everything else.

"Jaehee! You didnt give me my birthday present!" Suga complained a little.

I went up to Suga. Everyone was staring at my actions. I gave Suga a peck on the cheeks.

"This is all I can give to you. Jungkook didnt tell me your birthday was coming so I didnt have time." Suga cheeks were pale white but now it is bright red.

"Is everyone spending the night here??" Jhope asked everyone.

"No. I have work tomorrow."

.........

AT HOME

I let my hands free from all the things I was holding. I walked lazily up the stairs. I entered my bedroom onlt to find Jungkook sitting on it.

He shrugges his shoulders and laid down on the bed. My body was boiling. I wanted fight him at the point.

"You're lucky today."

"What you mean?" He wanted to see your reaction when he went on the bed.

"Im too tired today."

"Why dont we finish what happe earlier?" I looked at him confused. Then realized what he meant.

"No. Not today. Im too tires plus I have work."

"I have work too." Jungkook was trying to force me but I kept denying it.

"No. Next time I hope."

"Promise?" He smiles showing his bunny teeth.

"Aww! How could I not resist those cute bunny teeth. No promise." My poker face went back on after the last 2 words.

"You're so mean."

With that I left to take a shower. I took a really quick one because it was 1:23am.

After getting out the shower, I saw Jungkook  sleeping on my bed. It was the cutest thing I ever saw about him.

I went over to the side he was sleeping on. I made sure that he was really sleeping. I waved my hands over his face. No reactions.

"Deep sleeper..." I sighed. I looked at him again. "Im sorry."

I ended up putting him on the floor making sure that he didnt wake up.

"Im sorry... but this is what you get."

I laid on my bed and went off to dream land....

--------------
Next Day...

I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me when I woke up. I looked over and saw Jungkook snuggling with me.

"Why are you in my bed?" No response. I guessed he was still sleeping. I decided to ignore the fact that he was here with me.

I didnt notice that I was staring at his face for a long time. He didnt bother to wake up either.

I started feeling bad that I let Jungkook sleep on the floor for a while. But then I guess he somehow came on to my bed.

I went up close to him. I placed my hands under my cheeks. I didnt even realize what I was doing. My body forced me to give Jungkook a light kiss on the lips.

I kissed him for like 5 seconds. He had woken up. I knew that because he moved his lips at the same speed as me. After letting go, I went back to my position.

"Is that a way of saying sorry or just to wake me up?" I had no idea. I just wanted to taste his lips.

"Neither." I told him the truth. He just nodded his head.

"What time do we have work today?"

"At eleven." I told him. Our original schedule is at 8 but we had a late schudule today.

Jungkook checked the time. It was 9. We only had 2 hours left to spare. I got up and did my morning routines.

I looked in the mirror. I saw a noticable mark on my neck. I was pissed cause now I have to hide it. I wore a turtle neck crop top and headed downstairs.

I waited for Jungkook to come downstairs. It took him 30 minutes. 'What does this boy have to do that takes him so long' He finally came down.

He looked confused. "No food today?"

"Go get ready. We are going to eat out."

He seemed excited. He quickly grabbed his things and left with you. He went on tge passengers side. I guess Im driving today.

"Did you expect me to drive." Jungkook quetioned me.

"Kinda." He giggled.

"That's your punishment for putting me on the floor last night. Next time it will be worse." He smirked.

I grab a tissue and handed it to him.

"What's that for?"

"To wipe off that disgusting smirk off of you."

"You're so mean!" He pouted and I giggled.

I drove to a nice restraunt but not to fancy. The waitress took us to our seat. I saw thewaitress smiling and blushing at the same time.

We sat down at our table for 2.

"I have to go to the bathroom first." I nodded my head and Jungkook made his way to the restroom.

Jungkook's POV

As I was coming back, the samr waitress from before waites outside for me. I ignored her and walkes passed by her.

"Um. Excuse me?" She said politly. I turned to look at her.

"Me?" She nodded.

"I was wondering... if we could hangout sometimes." She blushed when she asked me.

"Okay su-"

"Did you just agree to that?" Jaehee popped out of no where. "I think you should just order food for yourself and him cause I am done here." Jaehee walked out the restraunt.

I was going to chase after her but I was stopped by the waitress.

"What's your number so I can give you a call."

"Im sorry. I'm going now." I left her alone not even feeling bad. I felt bad because I just threw Jaehee off the hook.

"Looking for me?" I heard a voice behind me.

"I thought I lost you for a moment." She slightly chuckled. I pulled her into a hug.

"I cant leave you here pabo. Eomma is going to get worried."

"Eomma is going to get worried or are you?" I smirked again.

"Maybe I should get handsanitizer so you can clean your smirked off instead." I loved it when she was roasting me.

It was almost 11. Jaehee drove off the the company and parked in the VIP section.

"When did you get VIP parking?" I wa confused cause I didnt have one.

"Maybe if you were to ask Eomma and Appa you could get one." I was such a fool for not asking for one.

We exit the car. As we entered the company, everything was a mess.